1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

GFX Misc Zenanov's XTREME Pack 2017! (GFX Pack) 2017-04-24

This is a GFX Pack made by me by compiling various Graphics Packs!

1. Zenanov
    The-XTREME-Pack-2017.jpg
    I have compiled some of the best things that I could get around the internet, and I also want you all to make sure that I haven't made nay of the items, I will do make a GFX Pack which will have everything made by me.
    Rules:
    • I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
    Ownership:
    • I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
    Permission:
    • I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.

Recent Reviews

1. Dev_J
    Dev_J
    2/5,
    Version: 2017-04-24
    While I like the idea of this pack, I found this to be a bit hard to use, firstly due to its size of 589MB on download which is rather slow because of the file host. Then when opening the file it takes a good minute or two to render all the images in the over 1GB size .psd file. When taking a look through whats there there is a nice amount of content for a variety of well know IP's along with effects and smoke e.t.c. But as stated in the resource these are pretty much just images you could find online with a bit of looking. Just all put together. I guess if you're into simple thumbnail making then this is good. But for someone like me it isn't practically useful as a google search or two can get the same types of images for most games including ones not in this pack.
    1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

There are currently no users chatting.
    Chat [0]