Community Holiday Videos?

Are you celebrating the holiday season with your YouTube channel?

• Total voters

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hey all!

Just thought I'd post this to some of my favourite YouTube communities, I am genuinely interested. How do you all celebrating the holidays in your videos?

For my channel, I just set up a festive background, throw in some holiday-themed music and continue my usual format. No specific holiday video.

I do plan to make a compilation video of everything that happened this year at the very end of it, however. :)

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
well I have been hinting to it and people whom watch video review channels should know what the last video of a year should be. thou I am going all out

Reactions: Danny

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey all!

Just thought I'd post this to some of my favourite YouTube communities, I am genuinely interested. How do you all celebrating the holidays in your videos?

For my channel, I just set up a festive background, throw in some holiday-themed music and continue my usual format. No specific holiday video.

I do plan to make a compilation video of everything that happened this year at the very end of it, however. :)
There is always a yearly Christmas event with FFXIV (MMO) wich i always do and live stream on my channel. Even got a Christmas tree from it for my personal house ingame XD

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
So for me, as it stands right now I have a holiday themed thumbnail which incorporates Christmas flakes behind a healing potion. But this year I'm doing a holiday 24hr charity stream and will implement a few more things to do with Christmas and snow and fun and all around a joyful jolly time.... ok.... I might as well dress as Santa at this point. Which reminds me , I need to grab a Santa hat.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
So for me, as it stands right now I have a holiday themed thumbnail which incorporates Christmas flakes behind a healing potion. But this year I'm doing a holiday 24hr charity stream and will implement a few more things to do with Christmas and snow and fun and all around a joyful jolly time.... ok.... I might as well dress as Santa at this point. Which reminds me , I need to grab a Santa hat.
That sounds awesome! You're really going the extra mile this holiday season. :D

Have you done anything similar in the past years? I've been on the YouTube platform for a really long time, but it's the first time I'm actually making holiday-themed videos and spending time with my community.