Did you read the part about getting forum Credits from answering news polls?

• Yes I did

Votes: 1,425 46.8%
  • That's the only reason I'm here!

Votes: 393 12.9%
  • No but I'll answer it anyway....

Votes: 1,227 40.3%

• Total voters

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube

JD Gans (JiraCorp)

Respected User
Nov 14, 2014
YouTube
So I haven't been around lately after the Feb 20th demonetization deadline. I came back after I saw an email stating Freedom had paid me $4.55 and wondered what that is from, since I no longer meet meet monitzation requirements. Do forum credits take place of montization for those who no longer reach the 1k sub and 4k watch time? I haven't read this entire thread either. So a lik would be good if no one wants to sumerize.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So I haven't been around lately after the Feb 20th demonetization deadline. I came back after I saw an email stating Freedom had paid me $4.55 and wondered what that is from, since I no longer meet meet monitzation requirements. Do forum credits take place of montization for those who no longer reach the 1k sub and 4k watch time? I haven't read this entire thread either. So a lik would be good if no one wants to sumerize.
Credits aren't money [sadly ;)].
Credits are a forum currency you can earn by being active around the forums. You can spend them at the store linked on top of every page for cosmetic forum items or use them to promote your content in the Promote Yourself! Forum section. If you have a Freedom! Dashboard account you can use it to get a Partner Badge, even if you're not linked on YouTube.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

That money would be from your January earnings while you were still partnered, Freedom! still pays all earnings up until the 4k1k demonetization.

Would be nice if credits could be used as payment though...