YouTube what kind of content do y'all enjoy creating?

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
I've been curious on what kind of content y'all make for your channel. Also do y'all do variety content instead one niche? I'm just wanting to know.

Reactions: Pyromane

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Videos where I can just have fun voice acting. Like a video game dubbing series that I had started on YouTube. I don't like the process of adding sound effects and stuff. It takes so long that I've been stalling tremendously.

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
I predominantly do true crime, however instead of just reading off the research I've collected I write it into a story that I then draw and turn into animated scenes. The channel has been quite successful with over 7K subs in just over a year, I should have 10K before 2020 is out.

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
Videos where I can just have fun voice acting. Like a video game dubbing series that I had started on YouTube. I don't like the process of adding sound effects and stuff. It takes so long that I've been stalling tremendously.
Okay so do you make your own gaming abridge series then?[DOUBLEPOST=1604109971][/DOUBLEPOST]
I predominantly do true crime, however instead of just reading off the research I've collected I write it into a story that I then draw and turn into animated scenes. The channel has been quite successful with over 7K subs in just over a year, I should have 10K before 2020 is out.
Oh that's cool so its kinda like a story time documentary right?

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
Okay so do you make your own gaming abridge series then?[DOUBLEPOST=1604109971][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh that's cool so its kinda like a story time documentary right?
In some sense yeah, it's hard to explain, Imagine a documentary but instead of actors and sets I draw everything.

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
Okay thats very impressive! I've been teaching myself some what animations but I have a long way to go.

Pyromane

New User
Nov 8, 2020
YouTube
I've been curious on what kind of content y'all make for your channel. Also do y'all do variety content instead one niche? I'm just wanting to know.
I mostly make gaming livestreams and play with some of my viewers sometimes[DOUBLEPOST=1604836948][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also make reaction videos on a second channel, But I haven't been on there in a while because videos kept getting claimed even though it's fair use and so from now on I'll stick to gaming

Last edited: