This pandemic is annoying

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
The one thing I miss about is going to cons, and tournaments or places just to hang out with out any worry, I know the covid 19 is kinda pain, I'm hoping soon it will be lifted or fixed cause I would like to go to some anime conventions.

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Amen to this. The pandemic is certainly annoying but there's nothing we can really do but wait for things to return to normal. The thing I miss the most is (obviously apart from seeing family and so forth) going to the cinema. I managed to see TENET in the summer and it hit me how much I missed the cinema-going experience.

Reactions: Carl D

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
Yea that is true luckily the pandemic in my area is slightly getting better though we have to wear mask though.

FlucksPlae

Rising User
Jan 28, 2021
YouTube
The one thing I miss about is going to cons, and tournaments or places just to hang out with out any worry, I know the covid 19 is kinda pain, I'm hoping soon it will be lifted or fixed cause I would like to go to some anime conventions.
Oh My God, I can so relate to this, I wish the vaccines will be ready for us at our place soon. I'm sick of having outings no longer, ya know, like how in some residential facilities they can take you out on trips to the store and stuff. Ever since COVID-19 everything has gone down the shitter. Luckily I was able to get a taxi to ihop today to get some good food, I managed to spend my whole weeks personal needs in one day which really grinds my gears. But all and all I believe everything will be back to normal sometime this year. :)

tme7296

New User
May 9, 2022
Oh My God, I can so relate to this, I wish the vaccines will be ready for us at our place soon. I'm sick of having outings no longer, ya know, like how in some residential facilities they can take you out on trips to the store and stuff. Ever since COVID-19 everything has gone down the shitter. Luckily I was able to get a taxi to ihop today to get some good food, I managed to spend my whole weeks personal needs in one day which really grinds my gears. But all and all I believe everything will be back to normal sometime this year. :)
Hello, FlucksPlae.
Please don't take it like I wanna text something against you!
just want to encourage you to think more carefully and critically, just think about whether someone really cares about you, or is it all slyness? Please explore! about the dangers of vaccines...
May God bless you!