Status
Not open for further replies.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
no need to be quick. This is a standing offer.[DOUBLEPOST=1441654077,1441652793][/DOUBLEPOST]
the initial offer is to take people who show promise and work with them on identifying how to play to their strengths one on one, teach them how to develop shows that work, and promote them through the hubs. if they choose to, and if we require their skills on more back end things directors make for good investments for staff. We don't hire people JUST to make videos here at Freedom but we will put in the time to train those willing, promote them, and if it's mutually beneficial hire them so they can make YouTube a full time gig (with some boring behind the scenes stuff added).

Does that help clear that up at all?[DOUBLEPOST=1441654178][/DOUBLEPOST]
training, one on one time, more opportunities, being on a short list for a staff position if one opens up in your field of expertise, and cool people to work along side :)
Now a small question and don't worry I have given up hope that it could be up here so no presure upon you. But radioplay's like I am doing arent added to the what you want/dont want so if you could clear that up. (and if you don't know what a radioplay is think the war of the worlds on the radio which was done but than lower budget for me and my own storry ofcourse)

BlackoutMedia

Digital Media Network
May 29, 2014
Palmdale California
YouTube
no need to be quick. This is a standing offer.[DOUBLEPOST=1441654077,1441652793][/DOUBLEPOST]
the initial offer is to take people who show promise and work with them on identifying how to play to their strengths one on one, teach them how to develop shows that work, and promote them through the hubs. if they choose to, and if we require their skills on more back end things directors make for good investments for staff. We don't hire people JUST to make videos here at Freedom but we will put in the time to train those willing, promote them, and if it's mutually beneficial hire them so they can make YouTube a full time gig (with some boring behind the scenes stuff added).

Does that help clear that up at all?

@Anthony Smith I'm sure you remember the good ol Hour of Blackout? How about bringing something similar to the Freedom Hub? A nice hour maybe 30 minute weekly/monthly stream where the hosts sit down and talk about whats going on in Freedom currently and possibly do some live channel critique. I'm not sure how yall would go about it but would work great.

Also another idea... BRING BACK THE DANG GFX HUB!!!! It was successful and I already offered to come run the thing for you guys and I don't mind producing daily/every other day/weekly content for it I've just yet to have HR even contact me back about it... I've got the skill needed to teach just about any design program out there and I actually know things about design theory.. could be great.

Reactions: riganthor

lance bell

Rising User
May 13, 2014
Akron Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube

Does that help clear that up at all?

Very well said :)

Salvajee

New User
Sep 7, 2015
Name: Salvajee

Name of Show: Motivational Mondays

Reason you feel the show could work: I dont "feel" my show could work, i know my show CAN and will WORK. I know that motivational mondays is something that would be a great addition to the Freedom! channel. I want to inspire people to stop living the life others tell them to live and go out there work and hustle for the life that they truly want.

What you can offer: I can offer value, as that is my ultimate purpose in this world. To give value to the world and people, to make people realize that they too can be successful as long as they put in the work, believe in their vision and have the right mindset!

Link To Pilot Episode:

Link to my Motivational Commentaries Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY47JQRhX-khC_m-aAvpFLLz6LCvhVuni

YT Channel: youtube.com/thesalvajecartel

We look forward to your replies![/quote]

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Now a small question and don't worry I have given up hope that it could be up here so no presure upon you. But radioplay's like I am doing arent added to the what you want/dont want so if you could clear that up. (and if you don't know what a radioplay is think the war of the worlds on the radio which was done but than lower budget for me and my own storry ofcourse)
there could be room for that if it fit one of our topics/hubs and included visuals like the announcement video for this project on the first post. As long as it translates to more than just an audio medium and it's informative or entertaining it should be fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1441680662,1441680456][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Anthony Smith I'm sure you remember the good ol Hour of Blackout? How about bringing something similar to the Freedom Hub? A nice hour maybe 30 minute weekly/monthly stream where the hosts sit down and talk about whats going on in Freedom currently and possibly do some live channel critique. I'm not sure how yall would go about it but would work great.

Also another idea... BRING BACK THE DANG GFX HUB!!!! It was successful and I already offered to come run the thing for you guys and I don't mind producing daily/every other day/weekly content for it I've just yet to have HR even contact me back about it... I've got the skill needed to teach just about any design program out there and I actually know things about design theory.. could be great.
We just recently announced something on MGN that fits along those lines.

As far as GFX hit me up on a private note, let's voice chat.

Reactions: BlackoutMedia

Steve Kost

:)
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2014
Hogwarts
YouTube
Name: Steve Kost

Name of Show:
Top4

Reason you feel the show could work: Everyone loves a countdown of anything top 10 , top 5. even top 3, i think this will work cause it worked with so many other people, i think i put a lot of work in this ''pilot'' video , i put comedy and you also learn something in the process , all in 2 minutes, so you don't have to be too patient to watch this video, as is a lot of people knowadays, that's my logic to this anyway.

What you can offer: You can judge on what i can offer by watching this video :D

Link To Pilot Episode:

Last edited:

Mitch Wensveen

Doing YouTube for over 5 years!
Freedom! Member
I have been making a show for over a year now. Maybe the concept is good for on the Freedom! Central channel.
Have a look (Its the season 2 playlist :D)

The show is in Dutch, but I'm sure I can re-imagine it in English.

Now about the show.

The show is about me talking about things in everyday life in a funny context (With comedy skits in between)
I've did episode's about school, laziness, Greediness, etc. I also have a lot of original characters to offer. Such as a computer AI, a sporty guy, a woman that has a potholder as hair and so much more.

The running time will be around 3 to 10 minutes and will be produced by a number of people (not only me).

So, there you go. Its probably not the best concept you've ever heard. There are a lot of very talented people in the Freedom! family. But I would not have forgiven myself if I missed out on this opportunity.

Thank you for your time :D

Mike Venezia

Freedom! Talent Agent
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
Syracuse, NY
YouTube
Hello, Freedom! Family!

We are looking for directors to send us there ideas for their own show on Freedom! Hub Channels!

To enter is simple, just fill out this form!:

Name:
Name of Show:
Reason you feel the show could work:
What you can offer:
Link To Pilot Episode:

We look forward to your replies!

Name: MikeVGaming (Mike V.)
Name of Show: GameTech
Reason show could work: I feel that there aren't enough shows about the new technology aimed directly at gamers, just at a mass market, like iOS/Android users, or just tech nerds. This show will instead take a narrower approach to new technology aimed right at gamers ONLY. It's a niche market for geeks and nerds who love technology, and it just hasn't seen enough review.
What can be offered: An intellegent look at the specifications of the new technology coming out or already available, that you don't need a college degree to understand. Easy to understand terminology broken down with exciting commentary with a bit of humor thrown in once in a while. Gamers of all ages will be able to understand the show, and get an exciting look at the progress being made in gaming today.

Pilot Episode:

Marcos Cevallos

Rising User
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube
Name: MultiMarcs
Name of Show: Honest Channel Reviews
Reason you feel the show could work: Many people have a hard time trying to get recongnized on Youtube, so what I did is start my own series called Honest Channel Reviews, where i would go and broadcast a person's youtube channel and giving them tips on what they could improve. I also let other youtuber comment and check out the Channels that got Reviewed. Like this, many others and I colaborate with each other and have fun showing our support to everyone!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello, Freedom! Family!

We are looking for directors to send us there ideas for their own show on Freedom! Hub Channels!

To enter is simple, just fill out this form!:

Name:
Name of Show:
Reason you feel the show could work:
What you can offer:
Link To Pilot Episode:

We look forward to your replies!
Sounds like an awesome idea but I suggest only letting people that have wide audiences so they can help the freedom family more while helping us grow at the same time :)

Reactions: Kan
Sep 7, 2015
I have an idea, it's just an idea. I never did this, but I think I can manage this.

How about "Youtube got Talent" or "Freedom got Talent".
Rules:
  1. There is a topic of a series "Comedy" or "Gaming" for example
  2. There are 3 jury members (for example me, George and you Anthony, we sit in skype for example)
  3. People submit their videos on the topic that will change every series, we watch them and then give yes or no (different stages) and we have a cancel button (regular got talent show)
  4. At the end the winner will get "Freedom! Points" or even some money or something else
  5. People can vote in the comments or somewhere else for the final winner at the end
I think that will be a very good format on Youtube to promote some people and to show that there are Youtuber with a small amount of subscribers that are very talented.

Reactions: Nuke

EpicSuperNoob

New User
Jun 9, 2015
Name: Michael Palmateer
Name of Show: Clip of the Week
Reason you feel the show could work: It lets people see amazing or funny clips, bring the community together, and the channel that submitted their clip of the week gets a shout out for their amazing clip.
What you can offer: Amazing clips, unity in the gaming community, and gaming channels subscribers for their clips
Link To Pilot Episode:

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Name: DecrepitSundew3
Name of Show: DS3 Talks
Reason you feel the show could work: I feel it will work because it will give an interaction that other's can relate to. With enough training and support, this show could flourish into something similar to #Rehash. I don't have the best equipment but I believe I have the talent to make this work.
What you can offer: Something to relate to. I can talk about anything. News, reviews, top 10s, personal talks. With the flexible title and with my -hopefully- good imagination, I believe this show has great potential!
Link To Pilot Episode:
P.S. The video is still uploading -thanks to my super slow internet- so please be patient until it finishes uploading. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.