Official Freedom! Forum Halloween Contest! (October 31st)

Are you excited for the Community Costume Contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hello, Freedom! Family!

I am here to announce the first ever Freedom! Forum Halloween contest event! The forum team and I will be the judges! All participants will get a special badge, shout out on Freedom! Central, and the winners social media!

You can submit up to 3 photos with each your contest entry. If your costume is homemade, please describe how you created your costume, what materials did you use and its cost. Please also include some instructions and tips that you would like to share!

Submission Guidelines
  • Make sure the photos you submit to us are of a good quality and are large enough to be seen!
  • Please send your original photos! We will not publish photos with copyright sign, website address and other wording.
  • Please provide as much information about your costume as you can! (the source of your costume idea, how did you make your costume, what materials did you use, overall cost...)
  • If you're sending photos of more than one costume (you're welcome to do so!), please submit them as separate entries, not all in one.
That's it! The Forum team and I look forward to your costumes!

Here is mine:

(Left blank until I have my costume!)

Thank you for your time!

- Freedom! Forum Team

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
OH YASS!! :D I love Halloween & I can tell right now that this is going to be awesome and i'm really excited about this!! :D

Reactions: Nuke

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Here is my costume :)

Cosplay of Sora from "No game no life"
Took around 4-5 hours to make ( drawing on fabric is not easy )
Cost around 15$ for shirt and 20$ for the wig

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Reactions: CryogenicLockdown
Status
Not open for further replies.