Gaming GamerGuy2015 Introduction! (Includes Optionals :P)

GamerGuy2015

Rising User
Oct 15, 2015
Gastonia, NC
YouTube
princelightftw
Your name: John (GamerGuy2015 formerly known as Prince Light)
(Optional) Where are you from?: North Carolina :3
(Optional) How old are you?: 24 years old
How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom! from a good friend of mine, who is partnered with Freedom! his name is sirbootling and he's a great guy :3
What made you join our forums?: To seek help once I'm fully partnered and just to talk about random stuff and get to know everyone better! I'm very friendly :3
What are you hobbies?: My hobbies could include drumming, but since I don't have a drum set that's kinda off limits at the moment xD other than that, I love to play video games as my hobby, I have all sorts of games
What is your favorite food? Probably......pizza :D
Why did you start YouTube? I had started it as Prince Light in 2007 and it went nowhere, so I decided to start fresh, with a new look at it! and I know if/when I get partnered with Freedom! I can go places that I couldn't have imagined before :3
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: To one day do YouTube videos as my full-time job but that will take a lot of work and willpower, and I'm willing to learn new tricks!
What kind of channel do you run?: Mainly a gaming commentary channel :3
What kind of content do you upload?: Gaming.......commentary? XD mainly let's plays and I am currently doing a series of its own called Throwback Sunday!
When do you upload?: I try to upload as much as I can, but it's usually just maybe 2 times a week \: cuz I have school, looking for a new job until my channel can boost off, etc. Wish I could do 2 videos a day, that'd be nice.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzUvEZyhSmsR4FX8VLDBhXA :3

Reactions: Kan

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
It's good to see you have joined the freedom family GG :) hope it all goes for you as well, you are a really nice guy and hope to be doing collabs with you soon enough :) well as GG of course

oh ... One more thing ... I don't have any pizza ..... BLASPHEMY!

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
Thank you! :3 It feels awesome to be a part of a great community ^_^ just waiting to get accepted then I'll get started doing at least a video a day cuz you know that keeps the doctor away :D
some advice gg space out the vids like every other day so you can get spares ready for when .... Stuff happens like me I do bids every Monday Wednesday Friday and the odd Saturday :)so I have a couple vids really or scheduled and ready :)