YouTube Youtube Partner Program (YPP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
The YouTube Partner Program has been launched as of December 2. This will gain you faster access to new features and revenue streams! A notification should show up on your dashboard prompting you to review the terms and conditions.

For more information about this and what to do please see the support articles provided :)

What is the YouTube Partner Program

YouTube Partner Program - Question & Answers

Last edited:

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Quick question - It say revenue streams how will we make some money off streaming? Cheers.

MrSomosMonos

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2015
colombia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
well my friends, this new deal is great in my opinion. but I tell you why. as freedom is a network that works directly with youtube it has the privilege to be notified of any changes first than any other network. that is why we, as partners of freedom were notified first. in summary, if we use some content, to be more precise music protected with copyright we will be able to gain money with it. as you know when youtube detects that there is music in our videos it says that the owner is gaining the whole amount of money, so what youtube wants to do, is to allow the creators and the owners to share the revenue. that is what I understood, maybe I am wrong and of course you can help me to understand it. one thhing that I also consider is great is that when youtube has any new information or benefits it will notifie us first than the other networks. in other words, as we are partners of this GREAT! network will will have a very big advantage in relation with other networks.[DOUBLEPOST=1449285570][/DOUBLEPOST]well my friends, this new deal is great in my opinion. but I tell you why. as freedom is a network that works directly with youtube it has the privilege to be notified of any changes first than any other network. that is why we, as partners of freedom were notified first. in summary, if we use some content, to be more precise music protected with copyright we will be able to gain money with it. as you know when youtube detects that there is music in our videos it says that the owner is gaining the whole amount of money, so what youtube wants to do, is to allow the creators and the owners to share the revenue. that is what I understood, maybe I am wrong and of course you can help me to understand it. one thhing that I also consider is great is that when youtube has any new information or benefits it will notifie us first than the other networks. in other words, as we are partners of this GREAT! network will will have a very big advantage in relation with other networks.

devinedarkness

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
devinedarkness_
I like the idea but the threshold of $100 before receiving any money is a bit (insert word here) when I signed up for freedom my contract said no threshold, what i earn is what I pay but the terms and conditions of the ypp say different? am i just misreading or have I hit onto something? XD

Reactions: Brinkbabe91

MrSomosMonos

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2015
colombia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I like the idea but the threshold of $100 before receiving any money is a bit (insert word here) when I signed up for freedom my contract said no threshold, what i earn is what I pay but the terms and conditions of the ypp say different? am i just misreading or have I hit onto something? XD
yes my friend, that is something that I also dislike. however those are the terms and conditions when you are directly partnered with youtube, but in this case you are partner with freedom and it will continue working normally. that is something that youtube and freedom says, anything in the operation with freedom changes.

MrSomosMonos

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2015
colombia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
that's confusing, so what you're saying is, that the $100 threshold is non-existent for us?
yes! I tell you that because before I saterted working with freedom I had that rule from youtube. I had to wait until I get $100 pounds and then they pay to me. When I started with freedom they started paying each month. on the other hand the conditions of freedom do not change, the operation is exactly the same, the only diference is that if you accept you will be part f youtube but your boss is still freedom.

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Overall, this shouldn't bring us any problem knowing that we are a network partners, right? That's my only question right now. (I'm so confused...)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Added the Freedom video explanation to the main post

That is just for people who are with the default youtube (these are Youtube's terms and conditions). As you are in Freedom you still have the same no minimum payout at the end of each month. :)

Overall, this shouldn't bring us any problem knowing that we are a network partners, right? That's my only question right now. (I'm so confused...)

Yes everything is pretty much the same, just some new added features coming.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Quick question - It say revenue streams how will we make some money off streaming? Cheers.

Revenue streams has nothing to do with streaming. A revenue stream is referring to a way to make money, different streams of income, think of it as each way to make money is a stream that connects to your income (a river).

You can and have always been able to put adverts on your YouTube livestreams too.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Revenue streams has nothing to do with streaming. A revenue stream is referring to a way to make money, different streams of income, think of it as each way to make money is a stream that connects to your income (a river).

You can and have always been able to put adverts on your YouTube livestreams too.

I can't put ads on live stream no option too.

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Was about to ask what's with the notifications on the dashboard. And am surprise to see this! It's awesome!!

devinedarkness

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
devinedarkness_
Added the Freedom video explanation to the main post

That is just for people who are with the default youtube (these are Youtube's terms and conditions). As you are in Freedom you still have the same no minimum payout at the end of each month. :)

Yes everything is pretty much the same, just some new added features coming.

Bedoya Gamer

New User
Oct 12, 2015
Colombia
YouTube
Hi all, I want to know that benefits or affects my channel, I go gameplays, then there is that veneficios bring me this or that affects me, not if will follow the same freedom, the same contract if paid asHe had agreed, if it will have minimum payment, or as it is, please someone explain well, thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.