Official No invitation ("learn more button" hasn't shown up)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accept your invite. Each channel is manually reviewed before being accepted. If it has been longer than 3 working days (Monday to Friday) and have still not received the "learn more button" invitation on your Youtube Dashboard, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal to create a ticket. More information on how to contact via the ticket system can be found here

To join the network you must have:
  • At least 1 video public
  • Not uploading any copyrighted content
  • Fan funding turned off
Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.

Date Last Updated: 10th January 2017

Last edited:

ryanhowlett16

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2014
YouTube
ive recently made a new youtube account and dont have a video atm because i was waiting to be partnered so i can use music ive downloaded from freedom music please can you help?

Reactions: raashwa
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
ive recently made a new youtube account and dont have a video atm because i was waiting to be partnered so i can use music ive downloaded from freedom music please can you help?
If the channel isn't partnered then you can't make use of the music companies provided.[DOUBLEPOST=1453416958][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do we put youtube sub button necr to our user? I just jouned
It seems you already have it set up :)

Reactions: Tdancetv2
Upvote 0
O

Otto lopez

And 30 days I asked my disengagement of freedom have passed, but still I do not disassociated my channel SOMEONE CAN HELP ME :( ??????[DOUBLEPOST=1453765727][/DOUBLEPOST]Please someone help me :(

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
And 30 days I asked my disengagement of freedom have passed, but still I do not disassociated my channel SOMEONE CAN HELP ME :( ??????[DOUBLEPOST=1453765727][/DOUBLEPOST]Please someone help me :(

Did you request to unlink using this page? https://www.youtube.com/features

If it has been longer than 30 days (31 days or more) contact the support team by sending them a ticket.

Upvote 0
D

Daniel Anzoátegui

Hi, how are you?. I write to ask why you have not received the request for Freedom! to my Dashboard YouTube channel, or if I agreed or not.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
C

clydeTUBE

A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accepts your invite. If you have not received the learn more button invitation on your Youtube Dashboard within 48 hours of applying, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal http://freedom2.support.tm to create a ticket. More info on how to contact them here https://freedom.community.tm/threads/new-freedom-support-system.171626/

To join the network you must have at least 1 video public and not uploading any copyrighted content. Even if your channel is in good standing, if it contains copyrighted material that hasn't been picked up yet you may still be denied. Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.

I still dont get the invitation in my dashboard. what should i do?

Upvote 0
A

AgarRyan

A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accepts your invite. If you have not received the learn more button invitation on your Youtube Dashboard within 48 hours of applying, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal http://freedom2.support.tm to create a ticket. More info on how to contact them here https://freedom.community.tm/threads/new-freedom-support-system.171626/

To join the network you must have at least 1 video public and not uploading any copyrighted content. Even if your channel is in good standing, if it contains copyrighted material that hasn't been picked up yet you may still be denied. Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.
On dashboard under linked it says [No] why am i not linked? i have 5 videos 36 subscribers and 350 views but it just doesn't say im linked? also on my channel it doesn't say im Partnered with freedom either... please help
[I have 2 Videos with copyright content but my copyright standing thing is green and they said its okay to keep the videos with there songs will this mean i can't join?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
On dashboard under linked it says [No] why am i not linked? i have 5 videos 36 subscribers and 350 views but it just doesn't say im linked? also on my channel it doesn't say im Partnered with freedom either... please help
[I have 2 Videos with copyright content but my copyright standing thing is green and they said its okay to keep the videos with there songs will this mean i can't join?]

How long ago since you applied? As I said previously there are delays to the invite process because of all the new people joining. It may take longer than a week to get partnered unfortunately.

Upvote 0
J

JoePetal

I decided to partner with Freedom a couple of days ago so I put through my application. I then received the confirmation email and it came up as being approved on the Freedom Dashboard. I then went on to Youtube to realise I didn't have an invitation to Freedom on my Youtube Dashboard. I did a bit of research and found out I needed to post a video before I would be accepted so that is what I did, I uploaded my first video. Do I have to re-apply, or will I get an invite from Freedom sometime soon.

Upvote 0
L

Leonardo Borges

Good afternoon
I have not received my invitation on my channel , I tried to open a ticket and I am redirected to help channels of you , however I did not find any solution in the videos . What should I do ? Thank you

Upvote 0