Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonbull Army

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Whitley Bay
YouTube
I would personally love to improve my video effects to make my videos look more professional. It is very hard to find great green screen effects for videos with you tube having only a couple effects (explosions) to download and any companies that give away effects cost lots of money. I wouldn't be willing to pay much money as I dont believe it would effect my viewing to much but it is a great idea and I would love to try it.

Zzeddd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
scotland
YouTube
sounds like a good idea especially as i am one of the people who is trying to learn the vastness of sony vegas pro 13 now defiantly good idea though

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
I'd like to thank the following users for their input.

We have committed to trying this out. We have purchased a piece of software that promises to do everything we need however there will be delays. In an attempt to be transparent about this i'll discuss the issues here.

• We have to learn how the darn thing works
    • We have to create guides for all of you, set up rules, etc.
    • We have to learn it's limitations
  • We have to research if this will REALLY fit our needs... or if it's going to cause more issues than it solves
    • Maybe the platform will cause more moderator involvement which is bad
    • Maybe it does not work as expected which will lead to bad stuff like us abandoning the idea
  • Does it work with all of our other plugins?
  • Can we take all of your feedback into account to provide a safer and better way of meeting common needs and wants?
So even though we've committed to the software purchase I need to be very VERY up front that it may still take some time, and it still mat not happen at all.

Please now feel free to go back to writing fan fiction about George touching my shoulder.

Darkinz77

Rising User
Aug 28, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Darkinz7
I already pay 2 artist, one for my logo and a other for a video intro, but if i want to monetize my videos with that intro , he say youtube will ask me for a license and he selling one for 35 $ . it on fiverr , should i trust him with the license?

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
I already pay 2 artist, one for my logo and a other for a video intro, but if i want to monetize my videos with that intro , he say youtube will ask me for a license and he selling one for 35 $ . it on fiverr , should i trust him with the license?
Ask you for a license ? ********. Once you buy the intro ,it is YOURS . YouTube can't say anything and neither can he.

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
really? it on Fiverr and the extra gig got a commerical use , (license) it a top artist too..
Yes @Allegro1225 is right an artist can sell lisences seperately one for visual and one for music. my advice is to look for a similar track from youtubes built in library here or from one of our music partners like @Position Music and save a couple bucks

Allegro1225

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
YouTube
Allegro1225
Yes @Allegro1225 is right an artist can sell lisences seperately one for visual and one for music. my advice is to look for a similar track from youtubes built in library here or from one of our music partners like @Position Music and save a couple bucks

As a composer, I readily admit that mechanical royalties, etc. along with different licensing options drives me batty. And that's as a content creator; I can only imagine how frustrating and confusing it is for those who want to use our music. I might make a video about all that in the near future...

Position Music is good. AudioMicro is another alternative, as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.