Official Movember Contest - $100 in prizes to be won!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Previous Contest Winners!
Hey Freedom! Family, here are the winners of last month’s forum contest:

First place for the $50 prize: @Theonicle
2nd place for the $25 worth of games: @OnlyUltimate
3rd place for the $15 worth of games: @apaydinabdul
4th place for the $10 worth of games: @william gardner

To see the winning entry, check out Theonicle's Video

Movember Contest!

Details for the November contest
We decided we would go for something a little more... silly this month :{)

If you don't know what Movember is, it is all about growing facial hair in November for cancer awareness. But wait! "What if I'm too young, or... too female to grow facial hair?" You are also allowed to draw on, or stick on a beard/mustache. As long as it's Movember related it's all good.

To join in the contest all you have to do is take a picture of yourself/cat/dog/random object with a mustache or other facial hair. Also show in the picture a piece of paper with Freedom! Movember Contest written on it. The contest will be judged by the forum team, winners will be awarded by the most silly or impressive mustache.

If you have any questions let us know!

IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Reply to this thread with a picture of yourself or something Movember related.
  • Must be an IRL photo taken during this month (no photoshopping previous images etc.)
  • Must include a piece of paper with "Freedom! Movember Contest" written on it.

Prizes
This month we are having a total of 3 winners! The winner of this month’s contest will receive $50 in cash, 2nd and 3rd, $50 worth of games distributed between them.

We look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 27th of November, results posted around the 5th of December.

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Previous Contest Winners!
Hey Freedom! Family, here are the winners of last month’s forum contest:

First place for the $50 prize: @Theonicle
2nd place for the $25 worth of games: @OnlyUltimate
3rd place for the $15 worth of games: @apaydinabdul
4th place for the $10 worth of games: @william gardner

To see the winning entry, check out Theonicle's Video

Movember Contest!

Details for the November contest
We decided we would go for something a little more... silly this month :{)

If you don't know what Movember is, it is all about growing facial hair in November for cancer awareness. But wait! "What if I'm too young, or... too female to grow facial hair?" You are also allowed to draw on, or stick on a beard/mustache. As long as it's Movember related it's all good.

To join in the contest all you have to do is take a picture of yourself/cat/dog/random object with a mustache or other facial hair. Also show in the picture a piece of paper with Freedom! Movember Contest written on it. If you have any questions let us know!

IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Reply to this thread with a picture of yourself or something Movember related.
  • Must include a piece of paper with "Freedom! Movember Contest" written on it

Prizes
This month we are having a total of 3 winners! The winner of this month’s contest will receive $50 in cash, 2nd and 3rd, $50 worth of games distributed between them.

We look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 27th of November, results posted around the 5th of December.

This contest is gonna be funny. Can't wait to see some entries.

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
Does this count? I literally took this picture yesterday and I intend to grow it out throughout November.
i think it will do but you do need a lemme grab it from the main article:
  • Must include a piece of paper with "Freedom! Movember Contest" written on it
so make sure you do that or you might not have a chance to win

Reactions: gunsage

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I managed to sneak a picture of the rare species. The endangered forum koala. In his natural habitat. This little ones name happens to be @Koala_Steamed
View attachment 17169
This is a joke entry XD
I think that should be your entry, or at least Koala's entry just for the fun of it.
so i am growing myself a ginger stache but it's really not worth showing so here's some random photoshop sheet i made
Remember if you want it to be considered your entry for the competition you have to include a piece of paper with "Freedom Movember Contest" written on it

Reactions: Showcase One