Not open for further replies.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
April Contest Winners

Hey Freedom! partners, we would like to officially apologise for the long delay that has occurred between the deadline of the april contest and the announcement of the may contest. This was caused by a mixup of both me and Koala on who was going to create the announcement thread. As you should have noticed, I have taken the spot this month. Nevertheless, there were some brilliant entries for last month's contest and we want to congratulate all of you. The team has spoken and the votes are now in.

First place, winning the $50 cash prize - @IDubHD
https://freedom.community.tm/crib/gaming-thumbnail-templates.350/

Second place, winning $30 worth of Steam games - @Dev_J
https://freedom.community.tm/crib/dishonored-hd-screenshot-pack.276/

Third place, winning $20 worth of Steam games - @ytlazzog
https://freedom.community.tm/crib/free-youtube-outro.341/
https://freedom.community.tm/crib/the-first-music-i-did.284/

May Contest - Using Spreadshirt!
Designing a shirt that someone would want to buy and wear.

Details for the Spreadshirt contest
It's time to use one of the sponsorships that you can find on the Freedom! dashboard https://www.freedom.tm/dashboard/spreadshirt. This website allows you to design and order t-shirts with the only main limit which is your imagination. All you have to do this month is create a design, it is as simple as that. The specification will be listed below, so make sure it is something someone would be satisfied to purchase and wear on a set basis.

This may be a shirt you have created in the past but it must be your own.

The shirt will be judged on:

• How visually appealing the shirt looks.
    • Is it designed for the correct audience?
    • Is it high quality design?
    • Have you used all sections of the shirt available?
    • Does the colour scheme fit?
IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
    • Reply to this thread with a image and/or link to the shirt design.
    • It must be your own, copying one off the internet or someone else will get you disqualified!
    • As a prerequisite, please include the Freedom logo on either the front or sides of the shirt.
Prizes
We are having a total of 3 winners! The winner of this month’s contest will receive $50 worth of game keys, 2nd $30 worth of game keys and 3rd, $20 worth of steam game keys. More prizes may be given out depending on the amount and quality of entries.

The forum team look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 31st of May, results posted around the 5th of June.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Well better than last time, 2nd! Well done to @IDubHD for winning it. I should be kinda shamed lol, since I like use the C.R.I.B a lot lol. Anyways this month will be an interesting one. I'm assuming you can do anything. I personally feel it should be something related to your own personal channel really so that what I'm going to do. Might take me a few days to make though. I'm gonna get on it :)

Reactions: Dahir Mohamed

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
what??? thanks :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1495045858][/DOUBLEPOST]But how do i get the money? :confused:[DOUBLEPOST=1495045937][/DOUBLEPOST]OHHH and Congrats to @Dev_J and @ytlazzog
As far as I am aware the money is paid to you via Paypal so if you could send you details to one of the admins that would be great. Also @Dev_J having a shirt about your channel would be amazing though we aren't limiting it to that so go crazy :)

Reactions: Dahir Mohamed
U

User.123120

Congratulations @IDubHD @Dev_J @ytlazzog great entries, I really enjoyed them!

As an admin, I can not win, but if you are looking for inspiration, as a result of a few of my own series on certain games my own Soma playthrough lead to this design so for all the gaming channels out there this should be fun! Good luck all!

The Design :)
3f99bdf26c5cef81d28ded341818fc61.png

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
I still waiting for my Purple Freedom! Partner Badge and might be to late to enter.[DOUBLEPOST=1495691247][/DOUBLEPOST]My OC[DOUBLEPOST=1495691398][/DOUBLEPOST]
I still waiting for my Purple Freedom! Partner Badge and might be to late to enter.[DOUBLEPOST=1495691247][/DOUBLEPOST]My OC

Attachments

• Pony1.png
    Pony1.png
    488.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2017-05-25 06_48_44-My Products _ Spreadshirt.png
    2017-05-25 06_48_44-My Products _ Spreadshirt.png
    528.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 2017-05-25 06_48_26-My Products _ Spreadshirt.png
    2017-05-25 06_48_26-My Products _ Spreadshirt.png
    544.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Some fantastic entries to the competition so far I think judging these is going to be very close. Don't forget you still have a few days to enter if you still haven't finalised your designs yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.