Official Forum Credits and Store Launched!

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Why are my credits gone? I litterly did some gfx for credits (normaly i asked money for it and now its all gone) Boo!!

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
If the new credits system was implemented to force people to be active, all it did for me was demotivate me to be active at all. The little time I spent checking these forums will soon turn to zero for me.

Freedom needs a stronger community, not a fake, forced one. One of the ways to do this would be by creating a list of requirements to join (age, subcribers, activity...)

I've seen plenty of creative channels (music, vlog ...) with new ideas here that got lost in the sea of amateur Minecraft / Call Of Duty content made by 10 year olds. It's a big percentage not just on Freedom but YouTube overall. Get rid of that and a mature community will build itself, without the need of credits forcing people to comment on topics of others to create their own.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
If the new credits system was implemented to force people to be active, all it did for me was demotivate me to be active at all. The little time I spent checking these forums will soon turn to zero for me.

Freedom needs a stronger community, not a fake, forced one. One of the ways to do this would be by creating a list of requirements to join (age, subcribers, activity...)

I've seen plenty of creative channels (music, vlog ...) with new ideas here that got lost in the sea of amateur Minecraft / Call Of Duty content made by 10 year olds. It's a big percentage not just on Freedom but YouTube overall. Get rid of that and a mature community will build itself, without the need of credits forcing people to comment on topics of others to create their own.
Amen man!

That is what im thinking

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
If someone already said this, I missed it.
I don't want an alert every time I receive credits for posting.
Please make that stop, give me the option to turn it off soon x3 thanks.

ultradragon313

Freedom! Member
Just found out about these credits. Haven't been on the forums in a while or haven't watched Freedom videos lately because I have been busy. I came on here to post a video of mine in the "Promote Yourself" section but found out that I need 15 credits. I only have 2 as typing this. How do we get more credits and how come we have to use credits to be able to post in that section????

I am in the agreement with some of the others that posted here about it making me not want to come on here even if it is for a short while or not many times.