• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube

#Spooktober Contest Winners

Congratulations to our #Spooktober contest winners! We are thankful for all your spooktacular entries and we are glad that some even joined in with multiple entries. The Forum Team is really amazed by how talented and creative everyone is. And now without further ado, the winners of last month's contest are:

1st place - @Two Players Geek - Winners of $200 worth of game keys/software

2nd place - @JESSETATTOO - Winner of $120 worth of game keys/software

3rd place - @Smart Facts UK - Winner of $80 worth of game keys/software

All participants who entered will receive 20 CRD and the top 3 will receive $10 worth of steam game keys! (@[SIZE=4]•CHICHACHU•[/SIZE], @Fanty VDB , @william gardner )

@Koala_Steamed will message the winners with a list of games/software to choose from our catalog!

October Contest video to follow

If you didn't win this month, don't worry. The next contest is here!

#FreedomGiveaway
November Contest Giveaway!

Details for the giveaway

That's right! This month, you don't even need to try that hard. Just answer our survey, do a couple of tasks for extra entries, and get a chance to win $300 worth of prizes!

STEP 1:
Complete the following survey: https://goo.gl/forms/oGnKKlyUTVC1DMXc2

STEP 2:
Complete the given tasks in this link: https://goo.gl/tE9gqY

STEP 3: (optional)
Reply to this thread with your favorite gif (forum rules apply) to let us know that you are done!

It is also important to note that even if you are not a Freedom! partner, you can still join, as long as you have a Freedom! dashboard account.

Prizes $300+ total (choice of games/software from our catalog)
3 people will win $100 worth of games/software

+Extra prizes depending on participation

Best of luck to everyone!

Deadline for the giveaway is the 30th of November, results will be posted around the 5th of December.

Last edited:

ONE & JULLE

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
YouTube
Congrats to all winners of the last month's contest :)

I'm not that much into gifs so I don't have a favorite one, but this one is pretty cool

I did all the steps above also :D

EDIT: The gif doesn't seem like it's working so here is direct link to it: https://i.imgur.com/irK0X3o.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Row
D

Deleted member 17740

damm, no movember!
I have the perfect beard for it thou, lol

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Last month's contest was definitely fun to do and the submissions were brilliant. We decided to make it a little easier so that more people can have a chance to win without having to put lots of time and effort in. We don't only want to support partners, so we are allowing non-partners to enter too.

Reactions: Row and Fanty VDB
D

Deleted member 86350

GG to the winners. kinda bummed about not making the top three but after 4 hours of planning, 2 hours of shooting and 3 hours of editing. ah well, Really think @Arthur Designs Should have won. or at least got top 3!

================
anyway i've done the survey and here is my gif

View attachment 19627
Thanks, you did pretty well too! :D
Though mine was half scary, half "what else could I do? Oh well, yolo." XD Too much editing was involved too.

Anyways, congrats to the winners! :D