Status
Not open for further replies.

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
Thanks for the update, @Kan , also I noticed that there has been great improvement on the Studio app as well, with better infographics and analytics details, not sure if it is just for my Android phone or also for the Apple ones though.

Happy about YouTube making continuous progress to make partners' lives easier! :)

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I cant put in the adds where I want I have tried to see If I could do this but the only option I can do is putting adds at the start no other option is available to me.

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
Has anyone noticed that when you search on YouTube, the indication of how long ago the video was uploaded has been removed? I remember it used to say something like '4 months ago' or something to indicate lifetime of the video on search, next to the view count. Now only the view count is left...

Is it just me?

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Has anyone noticed that when you search on YouTube, the indication of how long ago the video was uploaded has been removed? I remember it used to say something like '4 months ago' or something to indicate lifetime of the video on search, next to the view count. Now only the view count is left...

Is it just me?
I still have the indication of when the video is uploaded. Just searched my Thresh Top video. Still says 8 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.