Free To Use Backgrounds!

GFX Misc Free To Use Backgrounds! version 1.3

No permission to download
galaxy - 2.jpg
galaxy background i made.jpg

Hey Freedom! members,

I have made two backgrounds for anyone to use, these can be used in your projects, your artwork, or in your videos. remember if you do use them in your content, let me know via my Twitter so I can see how they are used!

The backgrounds are available for download from my website. http://www.redrobins.uk/free-to-use-backgrounds/

Enjoy!

Twitter: @RedRobins_UK
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Author
RedRobins.UK
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.25 star(s) 4 ratings

Latest updates

1. Free To Use Space Backgrounds For Freedom Family!

hey there freedom family. i have made a group of space related backgrounds for you to use at...

Latest reviews

It's pretty good! Although, I think it can improve a lot more with first one, a few more lighting should be added as well. Overall, they both have a lot of potential!
Some nice images here, the first one is a bit lower quality but they are both great.
Really nice images! I especially love the second one as it kind of has that Infinity feel to it! Keep these backgrounds coming!