Freedom video sidebars

Freedom video sidebars 2017-04-15

No permission to download

Hey Guys I'm with a sweet little GFX for you guys and this time its sidebars! :D

This a sweet little sidebar that is used for when the game you are playing is not a full screen game, and has black bars on the sides
I hope you guys like it!

**The font I used is called Aldo the Apache you can download it here: http://www.dafont.com/aldo-the-apache.font **

** Some pictures of how it can be used **
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Author
IDubHD
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Latest reviews

It's too large, if someone were to be using this on a stream I'd leave as soon as I see a frame of it...
Well honestly I think the sidebar take to much space over the actual video. The concept is cool enough, but maybe it should be both smaller and maybe also a bit more planned out before used
I like the idea and how it can be used, However I felt it could have been done a lot better. the "Join today" could have been done without the rotation and in the bottom left to make it easier to read and the rest could have been done in a up to down style of text just so it was readable without twisting my head :). Also some transparencey on the blue back would be good even if its just a little, it would allow for the thumbnails back to be shows though it. Just some things to consider if you decide to update it.