Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor Wallpapers

Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor Wallpapers 1.0

No permission to download

I were playing Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor because it has been a long time since I played it. So just for fun I made a few Wallpapers out of the screenshots I took during my play.

Right now there is 3 of my best wallpapers so far. If people are interested in this resource I am happy to make more. The wallpapers can be used both for normal wallpapers but also for Video Thumbnails if being resized a bit.

All images are 1080p HD, And the settings used to take the screenshots was made with all graphics on Ultra settings.

If you use this images for Thumbnails or anything else. I would like to be mentioned in credits, however this is not a requirement.
Also be free to send me a link in Private to where you used it. Since I would like to see what creative content is made based on them :)
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Author
LifelessDane
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest reviews

(shiny gif you have there)
Epic wallpapers, they make people like me with a potato for a PC jealous though...
A nice and strong wallpaper (the one showed on screen at least), I love the boarder and pose the character is in

However as Crazy has made me do you need the image to be at the top of the resource description. If there is multiply images in the download then they should be shown in a GIF animation in the same place.
LifelessDane
LifelessDane
Yeah I have no clue how to make a gif :P
I am having @LW001 to make them to a gif for me now :D