Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rahul Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube
lamRahul
I've set our to hopefully achieve the 4000 hours of watch time in a month i.e by February 20th. Currently my channel is at 3678.35 hours of watch time which is just a bit short of 4000 hours to stay partnered in the YPP. I already have over 1000 subscribers so with that milestone out of the way I aim to achieve this one to stay partnered with Freedom!

Main objective is to put of daily content to get the watch time gradually and reach the threshold by the 20th.

Any sort of help in gaining watch time from everyone here will be appreciated so much!
Ps:- I won't stop doing YouTube even if I don't hit the milestone. I do this for my subs and not for $
Thank You.

Attachments

• we can.png
    we can.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 7

Rockstars 1815

Rising User
Jan 4, 2018
YouTube
Well you earned a sub. I will watch every video of yours to help you reach that 4000 hour threshold and stay partnered with YT
Have a great day ahead and hope to see you stay with YT too :)[DOUBLEPOST=1516416981][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've set our to hopefully achieve the 4000 hours of watch time in a month i.e by February 20th. Currently my channel is at 3678.35 hours of watch time which is just a bit short of 4000 hours to stay partnered in the YPP. I already have over 1000 subscribers so with that milestone out of the way I aim to achieve this one to stay partnered with Freedom!

Main objective is to put of daily content to get the watch time gradually and reach the threshold by the 20th.

Any sort of help in gaining watch time from everyone here will be appreciated so much!
Ps:- I won't stop doing YouTube even if I don't hit the milestone. I do this for my subs and not for $
Thank You.
And one more question...
Are you indian ?

Reactions: Rahul Plays

Rahul Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2018
YouTube
lamRahul
Well you earned a sub. I will watch every video of yours to help you reach that 4000 hour threshold and stay partnered with YT
Have a great day ahead and hope to see you stay with YT too :)[DOUBLEPOST=1516416981][/DOUBLEPOST]
And one more question...
Are you indian ?
Thank you so much!
Yes I'm an Indian ;)