Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Hey guys,

I've just hit 500 subscribers! For a small channel like mine, this is something I've definitely been excited about and to finally reach this number is definitely quite fun!

One tool Freedom! provide which I couldn't run this channel without is Epoxy.tv. That tool has been clinical in the operation of my channel, it has definitely made life so much easier to do! And connecting to viewers from it is also a very simple process.

Do so check out my channel if you are up for that! I do simulator and other gaming content almost every day, and livestreams on a weekly basis too. I follow a simple channel schedule which I follow and as long as the content is of high quality, I'm happy with how the channel runs. :)
http://www.youtube.com/c/drawyahgames

Reactions: Gus Holland

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Congrats! :D Hope you reach 1k subs soon! :) Doubt it will take very long! ^.^ Keep it up mate! :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
It seems like I am a bit later to the chase, however congratulations for 500 subs!
Epoxy is a brilliant tool for scheduling social media posts, I use it as well.
Anything special for this milestone?

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys,

I've just hit 500 subscribers! For a small channel like mine, this is something I've definitely been excited about and to finally reach this number is definitely quite fun!

One tool Freedom! provide which I couldn't run this channel without is Epoxy.tv. That tool has been clinical in the operation of my channel, it has definitely made life so much easier to do! And connecting to viewers from it is also a very simple process.

Do so check out my channel if you are up for that! I do simulator and other gaming content almost every day, and livestreams on a weekly basis too. I follow a simple channel schedule which I follow and as long as the content is of high quality, I'm happy with how the channel runs. :)
http://www.youtube.com/c/drawyahgames
Congratulations on your milestone very impressive and well done