Tech A Brand New Tech Channel Need Your Support :)

Hello Guys, This is Sonel from a brand new youtube channel Tech Flow 360: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_5Xn8uXJ9ZPIa-FuheTGXw
As the name suggests, it's starting as a tech channel. But due to low on budget, currently only able to feature some general tips and tricks over internet, softwares and android specially. will also be doing some photography tips as well.
Already uploaded some contents to show. So please check this out and give your opinions and suggestions. And if you like our work, please Subscribe and share to help spread. Need your support and advice to grow. Thank You :)

Last edited:
Reactions: morbid

morbid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Arkansas
YouTube
morbidXD
Thanks. I am actually pretty new to all this. Just started this channel 3 weeks ago. Still a lot to learn. Then I heard of this forum suggested by so many successful youtubers. So I am here today to learn something and hopefully express myself. :p
I've been on YouTube since 2011, but actually doing anything with it.... That's another story, I'm trying to find some people that have BOTH Steam and Xb1 to record with. I just bought (and built) me an excellent gaming PC and I have my xbox 1.
I bought an El Gato.. Did some graphic for twitch and youtube. Now I just need people to play with lol.

Reactions: techflow360
I've been on YouTube since 2011, but actually doing anything with it.... That's another story, I'm trying to find some people that have BOTH Steam and Xb1 to record with. I just bought (and built) me an excellent gaming PC and I have my xbox 1.
I bought an El Gato.. Did some graphic for twitch and youtube. Now I just need people to play with lol.
Heheh. No idea about Twich. Haven't visited till date. will be making an account there someday if I feet it. Actually my pc is so old, from 2010, running on Core 2 DUO E7500, 3GB DDR3 RAM, 1GB GeForce 210 Graphics. So I can't even dream of playing recent games on it :p

Reactions: morbid

morbid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Arkansas
YouTube
morbidXD
Heheh. No idea about Twich. Haven't visited till date. will be making an account there someday if I feet it. Actually my pc is so old, from 2010, running on Core 2 DUO E7500, 3GB DDR3 RAM, 1GB GeForce 210 Graphics. So I can't even dream of playing recent games on it :p
I'm sure you'll get there.