Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Current Number of Subscribers as of 4/10/16 - 309
Channel name: Dunkin4donuts

Hi, I am a college student who regrets not making call of duty videos sooner. I've been playing call of duty since World at War, so I know a few things about the series here and there (my average kdr online is a 2.10). Come checkout my youtube channel Dunkin4donuts if you wanna see some epic gameplay and montages!

-Thanks!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcoem to freedom :) I'm a COD creator to ! I played since Call of duty 3 xD

how are you finding black ops 3 ?

your sub button shows an error to , make sure to only copy the last part of your youtube link :)

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcoem to freedom :) I'm a COD creator to ! I played since Call of duty 3 xD

how are you finding black ops 3 ?

your sub button shows an error to , make sure to only copy the last part of your youtube link :)

Thanks for letting me know! I'm new here so i didn't know what that error meant. Are you on Ps4? I'd be down to play a few games with you.

Reactions: Prology

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome! i just watched your dark matter video. Keep up the good work! Your subscribers to views ratio is great! Mind checking out my channel Dunkin4donuts?:D
Thank you very much! I'll check out your channel too! ;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Current Number of Subscribers as of 4/10/16 - 309
Channel name: Dunkin4donuts

Hi, I am a college student who regrets not making call of duty videos sooner. I've been playing call of duty since World at War, so I know a few things about the series here and there (my average kdr online is a 2.10). Come checkout my youtube channel Dunkin4donuts if you wanna see some epic gameplay and montages!

-Thanks!
Heya Donuts, do you enjoy eating doughnuts? I feel the same way for making youtube videos. It's not entirely the same experience though, I was a lot worse at talking when I was younger. What got you interested in shooters?

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Heya Donuts, do you enjoy eating doughnuts? I feel the same way for making youtube videos. It's not entirely the same experience though, I was a lot worse at talking when I was younger. What got you interested in shooters?

I actually don't eat donuts that much or have a big craving for them. It's just a name my brother randomly told me when I was 12 and I just stuck with it lmfaoo. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome!:D (and no i'm not fat either if you were wondering by any chance lolol)

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube

Oh, and I got into shooters because all of the "cool" kids were playing COD. So i hopped on to see what the hype was all about and surprisingly I seemed to be good at it. Haha :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I actually don't eat donuts that much or have a big craving for them. It's just a name my brother randomly told me when I was 12 and I just stuck with it lmfaoo. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome!:D (and no i'm not fat either if you were wondering by any chance lolol)
Hah, that makes sense, I picked my name when I was in middle school. It's funny how we get our random user names at times :p No worries, and I definitely wasn't assuming that you were fat. The same goes for me!
Oh, and I got into shooters because all of the "cool" kids were playing COD. So i hopped on to see what the hype was all about and surprisingly I seemed to be good at it. Haha :)
Hah, kids were definitely interested in COD when I was growing up, especially on the 360 in High School :p