Other Milestone A very important period in my life starts..

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello. If you ever read my story, i started uploading on Youtube when i was diagnosed cancer and i really put a lot of effort in my channel. Any time soon, in like 10-15 days, i should go and have my 4th surgery, which will be one of the most important ones. I am sorry if this is not a correct milestone, but it is very important to me and i have a feeling that i should share that with people, it makes me feel relaxed. Then, i have to finish another surgery and after that i am officialy done with cancer and i beat it!

And also, since i am optimistic i don't worry to much. I will continue recording for Youtube, even in tough times, like i did before... I recorded with bandages on my head.. I love helping my audience and i love to hear that i helped. Thanks for everything you did for me in the past and thanks to everyone that follows me! I won't stop recording, no matter what! ;)

Love you all, see you in my next milestone when i say that i have sucessfully beat cancer! :D

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hello. If you ever read my story, i started uploading on Youtube when i was diagnosed cancer and i really put a lot of effort in my channel. Any time soon, in like 10-15 days, i should go and have my 4th surgery, which will be one of the most important ones. I am sorry if this is not a correct milestone, but it is very important to me and i have a feeling that i should share that with people, it makes me feel relaxed. Then, i have to finish another surgery and after that i am officialy done with cancer and i beat it!

And also, since i am optimistic i don't worry to much. I will continue recording for Youtube, even in tough times, like i did before... I recorded with bandages on my head.. I love helping my audience and i love to hear that i helped. Thanks for everything you did for me in the past and thanks to everyone that follows me! I won't stop recording, no matter what! ;)

Love you all, see you in my next milestone when i say that i have sucessfully beat cancer! :D
Good luck with your operation/s, hope they go to plan! :)

Reactions: Der Sky

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member

I think in case I quote South Park when I say: "You **** them (cancer) to death!" :p
I wish you the best and I know you win ;)!

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Guys, i think i have bad news. They prolonged the surgery again and then i need to call them in 15-20 days to schedule it..I hope it will finally start then..the hardest part is waiting for it :)