Network Adding upload.tm feature

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
I like that Freedom is getting into crypto by launching its miner. I think by joining the crypto community we should add d.tube to the upload.tm site to schedule uploads and transfer our content there.

If you are not familiar with d.tube it is like youtube except depending on the number of likes you get from members and how much value their like has you earn more money. Of course the money you earn is in STEEM dollars, but you could always send that to an exchange.

The possibilities are endless and we don't just have to rely on youtube for revenue. The earnings from d.tube transfer to your steemit.com wallet after 7 days.dtube.JPG

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Looks interesting, if the network was to take this up it would have to have a benefit for both user and Freedom!. I could send this to our sponsorship guys but at the moment I can't see the benefit of doing it with a network rather than solo. I guess there could be a way to auto upload content from YouTube or something like that.

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
Maybe this could start MCN's on dtube.... the earnings could go straight to freedom and then they give 60-70% to the content creator. The 30% freedom keeps would go to upvoting channels in Freedom which would help increase the revenue stream.[DOUBLEPOST=1529376234][/DOUBLEPOST]I posted a recent video of mine and since i don't currently have much of a following on d.tube i only have 2 likes.

https://d.tube/#!/v/buckfumbler/fzmmx1iq

The big thing is security so if you sign up for steemit.com and d.tube same your password somewhere you won't lose it.

The first rule of Steemit is: Do not lose your password.
The second rule of Steemit is: Do not lose your password.
The third rule of Steemit is: We cannot recover your password.
The fourth rule: If you can remember the password, it's not secure.
The fifth rule: Use only randomly-generated passwords.
The sixth rule: Do not tell anyone your password.
The seventh rule: Always back up your password.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed