MoleTM

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
England
YouTube
Hey Freedom! Family! My name is Tom, and my channel as I have stated is called MoleTM, originally going for the name Mole™, I realised that this was hard to find and wasn't correct to use as I have not trade marked the name Mole and the ™ symbol is difficult to type and i believe is impossible to do on many other devices. But nevertheless more about myself:

I am from a small town called Mansfield in England which is based in the county of Nottinghamshire in the East Midland area of mainland England. I am 18 years old and I have a passion for playing video games of all sorts, some of which I choose to record and put on the internet.

I found Freedom! thanks to a close real life friend, Ciboiv, who is also a member of the Freedom! Family, and I haven't looked backed since, I am excited and enthusiastic about joining this network and becoming a influential part of the community, helping other member strive and grow!

I joined the Freedom! forums after watching an episode of The George Show in which I was inspired by a partner's story of doubling his subscribers just by leaving a comment, and George suggested meeting people by introducing myself on the forums which is why I am here now. Also I do realise that I have attempted to Introduce myself before, but this was rushed and was before I took time to construct a professional response using the template given (which I am currently using)

As previously stated my main hobbies include playing video games of all genre's this ranges from FIFA (if you can call raging out a hobby that is) to Call of Duty, to Skyrim, to Civilization V. I enjoy different elements of each game and will hopefully portray those throughout my time on YouTube.

I started my very first YouTube channel many years ago when the concept was still new, but never had the confidence to make many videos, as many people surely do I had many trial channels to test the waters, after a long break of around 4 to 5 years I decided to create a new branding and new channel and put all the fear aside and set on the path to my biggest dream, which leads me on to my next point.

My biggest dream is to be successful on YouTube and no before you say it, it's not due to the money. I have always had a goal of inspiring somebody that I have never met and perhaps never will meet. To be part of the reason they go out and achieve their goals or overcome something they thought impossible, just as many YouTubers such as Markiplier, KSI and many others have done for me.

I run an energetic, action packed gaming channel in which I play games that either interest me or are suggested by viewers and subscribers of my channel. Whilst playing these games I try to add my own unique touch of commentary providing witty banter or insightful commentary over different subject whether they are related to the game or not.

As just stated I upload gameplay commentary videos of games that I find interested or that are suggested, some games you may find on my channel (as of writing this) are GTA V, The Division Beta and even Cards Against Humanity!

Although I do not have a upload schedule set in stone I try to aim for 3 videos a week but if more content is required I can certainly try to push more videos or if needed less videos if this means they will be of a consistently higher quality. The schedule I try to aim for is to upload every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday as this gives me time to capture and edit videos throughout the week.

If you were at all interested in this post or you were entertained and intrigued by reading this introduction then you can find all the content stated above on my YouTube channel, MoleTM which can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCObaXE27qP4zr8BDiWy4T4A

Thank you Freedom! Family for your time and I hope to see you all on my channel soon!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Great intro dude , I used to have an old youtube as well but decided to start over and start fresh and its worked out well for me :)

Keep the same you seem awesome and full of life !!!

Reactions: MoleTM

MoleTM

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
England
YouTube
Thanks alot mate! I'm already feeling really good vibes from the Freedom! Family! Yeah you seem to be doing really well!

And thank you so much for the kind words and support as they really mean alot!