Animated Subscribe buttons!! 2016-07-11

No permission to download

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Anthony Smith submitted a new resource:

Animated Subscribe buttons!! - Nonverbal communication on screen to remind people to subscribe.

a collection of pre-rendered subscribe animations ready for your use these are all in mov format which supports transparency. most video editors such as premiere or vegas will easily overlay this on top of any other video asset giving you a professional and polished nonverbal cue to subscribe.

Read more about this resource...

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
alrighty. Thank you Anthony for the hasty response![DOUBLEPOST=1495424488][/DOUBLEPOST]To anyone that is trying to get these working in Sony Vegas.

You have to add a sony crona key to the clip. Then select color, then the color dropper. Drop it on the background you want to get rid of then close the video effects tab. It will now work! You will have to go through the process every video, but hey it's worth it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hang and Bang

iCrazyBlaze

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 9, 2017
YouTube
Can you suggest any editing programs that can let me do this, especially without downloading QuickTime?[DOUBLEPOST=1509028734][/DOUBLEPOST]nevermind, It's just as easy as downloading QuickTime 7 from Apple.com. Thanks for the help though, and I love the animation![DOUBLEPOST=1514840429,1509027918][/DOUBLEPOST]These have really helped me out! They all look really cool but my favourite is "V8 One by One single click". Thanks for the cool animations!

Last edited: