PlayStation anyone want to colab on COD and other games?

Feb 13, 2017
hello freedom members!!

i am 15 years old and i could be serious or somewhat funny

i just wanted to say that maybe its time for me to do a colab on call of duty games since it is what my channel is mainly about and also other games that i have like watch dogs 2, or battlefield if you want to do a colab with me i suggest you first see my channel to see if you like my personality or the type of player i am

contact me if you wish to know more about me in twitter or gmail all of my info is in my channel
hope someone answers my call and LETS GROW TOGETHER!!

Reactions: PrettyKoolCat

Sprayz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey. I'm from a team called Crucial. Let me know if you're looking for something a bit more serious.
We are currently looking for eSports teams, and snipers

PrettyKoolCat

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
PrettyKoolCat
hello freedom members!!

i am 15 years old and i could be serious or somewhat funny

i just wanted to say that maybe its time for me to do a colab on call of duty games since it is what my channel is mainly about and also other games that i have like watch dogs 2, or battlefield if you want to do a colab with me i suggest you first see my channel to see if you like my personality or the type of player i am

contact me if you wish to know more about me in twitter or gmail all of my info is in my channel
hope someone answers my call and LETS GROW TOGETHER!!

You all should join MGN, it's the Freedom Network gaming division.
There are lots of people there looking to collab, and you might even find people in your timezone.
Also, the MGN forums can be very helpful with growing your channel.
Check it out: http://www.mgn.tm/forum/