What part of this contest are you most hyped about?

• More prizes. What, $500 worth this month!

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Choice of software in prizes

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Row's awesome graphic design skills on the Spooktober image

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • More winners, top 13 will win a prize

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • It's Halloween I'm always hype

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
"If you go down to the woods today..."

Here is my entry. i would have liked to touch up a bit more on the effects but it said too much GFX and it will be dissalowwed. for refrence the only GFX i did was lower the saturation and add a small blur to the character (that is hardly GFX so please dont disqualify me) anyway good luck to all the participants

https://twitter.com/RedRobins_UK/status/919326865805979648

http://www.redrobins.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/33.jpg
http://www.redrobins.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/11.jpg
http://www.redrobins.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/22.jpg
http://www.redrobins.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/44.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: zeke morgan

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
"If you go down to the woods today..."

Because the photos are 4k i cant upload them here (over max file size) but please click the link and view them :)
You could still post them as an image in the post. You just need to upload the picture somewhere and get the direct link for it. Though I guess having link to the twitter where img is should do. @Koala_Steamed confirm pls :D ?

PrettyKoolCat

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
PrettyKoolCat
September Contest Winners

Congratulations to our September contest winners! We are thankful for all your awesome entries and we are glad that some even joined in with multiple entries. The Forum Team had a lot of fun going through everyone's emojis. And now without further ado, the winners of last month's contest are:

"The Emoji's would be used a lot depending on Freedoms activity, the Emoji's will allow the freedom family and users in general to notify everyone with in the chat/forums that Freedom have gone live or have uploaded!"

"(CARTOON)GEORGE VANOUS INBOUND!"
1st place - @iFreeGFX
Wins $100 worth of steam games/software

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, look at this channel trailer I've just made! Pretty cool huh?! "emoji here"
*channel trailer"

""WHAT DID YOU SAY or NANI?!" emoji."

2nd place - @Arthur Designs
Wins $60 worth of steam games/software
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And you been watching..."

3rd place - @Kyrie
Wins $40worth of steam games/software

I will message the winners with a list of games/software to choose from our catalogue

All participants who entered will receive 20 CRD and a choice between 2 steam games Tidalis and Overture as a token of our appreciation. Reply here on which prize you would prefer. If you didn't win this month, don't worry. The next contest is here!

#FreedomFrights

Spooktober Contest

Details for the contest

This month's contest challenges your innovative side, as we look for the best, most creative, and spooktacular image that perfectly captures this month's theme: #FreedomFrights

STEP 1:
Take the photo you want as your entry. You don't have to be hardcore on the makeup and props, there's always post-production. It can be a simple blanket over your head type of thing, as long as you get creative, you'll think of something awesome! Make sure you include a card or piece of paper that says "#FreedomFrights" when you take your picture. This helps us verify your ownership of the photo.

STEP 2:
Tweet us (
@mcnfreedom) the spooktacular photo you want as your entry. You may submit as many as you want. Just don't forget to tag @mcnfreedom and include the #FreedomFrights on your tweet!

STEP 3:

Reply to this thread your entry(ies) + your twitter account. You can post multiple entries, however you will be judged on your best one! :)

The contest will be judged on:
  • How creative and spooktacular your photo is
  • How it spooktacularly suits the #FreedomFrights theme
  • Bonus points for creative captions!
IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • A card or piece of paper that says "#FreedomFrights" must be included in the photo
  • Entry must be your own.
  • @mcnfreedom must be mentioned with the #FreedomFrights included on the tweet
Prizes $500+ total (more prizes than ever before!!! + the choice of software)
1st $200 worth of steam game keys/software
2nd $120 worth of steam game keys/software
3rd $80 worth of steam game keys/software
Top 10 $10 worth of steam game keys

+Extra prizes depending on participation/submissions

The forum team is looking forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!

Deadline for the contest is the 30th of October, results will be posted around the 5th of November.

Here is my tweeted entry. (PrettyKoolCat) ;-)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I already added mine @HealPleaseHeal is my twitter and congrats to the winners!
For some reason I can't seem to find your entry on Twitter, and it isn't showing when I'm searching for the required hashtag. Would you mind linking it to this post or sending the link via PM please
Please note that the entry needs to be a picture and not a video clip as outlined in the competition rules. You still have a few days left for your entry to be included if you manage to take the photo and follow the rules.

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I don't get it. each month since last year they just keep adding bigger and better prizes. but hardly anyone ever enters. c'mon guys enter. i mean look! the top 10 still get prizes. THERE'S EVEN A PARTICIPATION PRIZE THIS MONTH! so come on people. enter even if its only for fun![DOUBLEPOST=1508759018][/DOUBLEPOST]Come On, 7 days left to enter lets get some epic entries going!

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Reactions: JESSETATTOO
D

Deleted member 86350

I'm so sorry for the late submission, I hope this still counts!

My twitter account: https://twitter.com/ArthurDesigns_

My entry:

The post isn't showing on my Twitter profile currently, but clicking on #FreedomFrights would show it..

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I'm so sorry for the late submission, I hope this still counts!

My twitter account: https://twitter.com/ArthurDesigns_

My entry:
The post isn't showing on my Twitter profile currently, but clicking on #FreedomFrights would show it..
Took me a few minutes to find the #FreedomFrights note in the picture... As long as this was tweeted @freedom it will be valid entree :)