Request Be a Brute Review

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, the best kind of advice is honest advice, and honesty can hurt, but it helps to learn. So be a Brute and review my channel please:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tippsy711

*upadate: Be a Brute Review is catchy, and I like the idea, so it is noted*
I can tell you put in effort to your videos. Let's play videos for out-of-date games can be hard to break ground. Target audience is huge here, since not many people actively look for low-sub let's players that don't advertise montages. Have you considered doing more co-op with other people? I feel that your best bet, is to collaborate to get attention to yourself more. Possibly invest in more recent games, or find a specialty only you can bring to the table.

You're a great guy dude, just need to set your sights on specific content, or get lucky to get discovered ^^

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
I can tell you put in effort to your videos. Let's play videos for out-of-date games can be hard to break ground. Target audience is huge here, since not many people actively look for low-sub let's players that don't advertise montages. Have you considered doing more co-op with other people? I feel that your best bet, is to collaborate to get attention to yourself more. Possibly invest in more recent games, or find a specialty only you can bring to the table.

You're a great guy dude, just need to set your sights on specific content, or get lucky to get discovered ^^

thanks for the feedback :)