Official Before you post here READ THIS!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm still having trouble with this? How do you know when you can promote your self
You can post your videos in the 'Promote Yourself' section of the forums, you can include a video in the 'Milestone and Achievement' section of the forum as long as its about the milestone / achievement you are celebrating. You can post a video or your channel link in the 'Community Reviews' section as long as you are asking for a review of it (so no blatant self advertising ). And of course you can promote your videos in your profile posts, which are viewable by the rest of the community as well.

Please note that certain sections of the forums are restricted to Freedom partners only, such as the Community Reviews section. And even though I've outlined them here I would recommend you read the sub-forums sticky threads before posting in them, as they might have slightly different, sub-thread specific rules that you need to adhere too.

M

Madruguinha Games

Hey guys, can you give that help? I just posted a video on my channel, please help me by subscribing leaving that liked: D and following me in the social networks

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, can you give that help? I just posted a video on my channel, please help me by subscribing leaving that liked: D and following me in the social networks
Please note that asking for subs / likes / views is not allowed on the forums, and can lead to warnings being applied to your account. Please be sure to adhere to the forum rules, both in your posts and your correspondence with other people