Official Before you post here READ THIS!!

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
We actually have rules against offering sub4sub on the forums, and this is actually outlined in YouTube's terms of service which could lead to your channel receiving strikes and / or termination. Also doing this doesn't really help your channel at all
To be honest, sub for sub is actually quite pointless because these people are not subscribing because they like your content, they are only doing it so you do the same, it will not improve your views and often they will un-sub pretty soon also, it can get you in hot water on here also.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
To be honest, sub for sub is actually quite pointless because these people are not subscribing because they like your content, they are only doing it so you do the same, it will not improve your views and often they will un-sub pretty soon also, it can get you in hot water on here also.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's exactly the point I was making in my post.

RasterHeals

New User
May 13, 2020
YouTube
This honestly makes sense, they are doing it right over here I'm not a full member atm but one day I hope to get there :) it costing credits to post is understandable. You gotta put something in (time and effort in the community) to get something back (promotions and such).

Reactions: MILITARY_ GOONER TV