LollipopSWAG21

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
I don't WANT to cheat. I will make a video about the worst cheating methods on my chann... NOO I spoiled everything now :'(

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Just don't cheat, study and even form a study group with some students. Teachers in general can tell a cheater from someone who didn't, atleast "most" of the time. If you believe in "yourself" and know that you can do well with the knowledge before tests(studying), then you are sure to get a better score and the belief that you put the effort into the test, instead of just feeling empty from cheating.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Cheating in higher education gets you expelled, and getting caught cheating in any other section of education will net you an absolute zero on your mark, which is worse than what you would've gotten if you hadn't cheated at all. Think about it, if you're doing so poorly at something that you need to fake being good at it, you need help. That extends everywhere, from education to YouTube channels.

As a University student, I stand by saying cheating is absolutely ridiculous and is not worth being attempted by anyone... Not with what is at stake when you do it.

John A.

Freedom! Staff Member
Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
It is much better to study rather than depending your answer to other people because sometimes, the answers you collected is incorrect and the information that you want to put as an answer if you didn't cheat is the correct one. :D