Comments Big problem with the collab tool

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
So I've been trying to collab with people for a long time now and when I have seen the option to use the freedom collab tool. It sounded great but now I'm stuck on the 'Collaboration Preferences' section. There's a lot of missing types of channels there. I would label myself as entertainment or comedy (which big channels like H3H3 and Idubbbz also label themselves as.) There's also no commentary, parody or storytime and I mean when Dolan Dark's on 300,000 subs and collabing with pewdiepie aswell as a lot of other montage parody channels. I feel like their legit enough now to have their own section. I feel like it would be a lot better to just have another option where you can type in what type of channel you are since this list of only 8 channel types is extremely restrictive for a lot of channels.

Edit: Dolan Dark is on 500,000 subscribers

Reactions: RaptorHD

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
This has only just been brought out so given time there will be more channel types added. If you have any particular channel types you think would be good to add then please send this to me via a PM and I can pass this on

Reactions: GLP Matty

IBYM GAMING

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
England, Birmingham (BHX)
YouTube
Hey @GLP Matty I'm heading up the Freedom! Collaboration Program and i want to say thanks for taking the time to write out feedback for this project. I have to say what your saying is true and something that will be implemented into the form aswell as more options on other questions in the form. As @zeke morgan has said, this project launched just over a week ago so we started with a few options and over the next coming weeks we will be definitely adding things like you mentioned. Check back on Monday ;)

-Ibby

Reactions: GLP Matty

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Hey @GLP Matty I'm heading up the Freedom! Collaboration Program and i want to say thanks for taking the time to write out feedback for this project. I have to say what your saying is true and something that will be implemented into the form aswell as more options on other questions in the form. As @zeke morgan has said, this project launched just over a week ago so we started with a few options and over the next coming weeks we will be definitely adding things like you mentioned. Check back on Monday ;)

-Ibby

I sent Zeke a few suggestions like he asked. It's great to see freedom! implementing new features and ideas and being so responsive. Especially when most networks just ignore their channels. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm excited to see what this can do for me and my channel.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed