Gaming Biotread Indroduction!

BiotreadYT

New User
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Hello, I found freedom By researching the BEST partnerships, so im here!
I wanted to link to my freedom account. So i came here!
Youtube, Guitar, Drums, and Baseball are my favorite hobbies!
Burritos are the best food in the world!
I started youtube to show people i could be successful and have fun doing it!
My biggest dream is to one day have a great fan base!
I operate a gaming channel!
I upload any games you can think of! You name it, i play it
I upload every day anywhere from 7AM-12PM MST
www.youtube.com/Biotread

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @BiotreadYT,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Making and watching YouTube videos is one of my favourite hobbies as well, right next to gaming! I don't think I've had a burrito before but tacos are great. :D

It's cool how you upload all types of games, but do you enjoy any one genre or title particularly? I try to keep my channel a gaming/tech channel and I find that Minecraft is my favourite game to create content with.

I look forward to seeing you around, consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time, it's where the gamers hand out!

Click here to visit Gaming Discussion"!

BiotreadYT

New User
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi @BiotreadYT,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Making and watching YouTube videos is one of my favourite hobbies as well, right next to gaming! I don't think I've had a burrito before but tacos are great. :D

It's cool how you upload all types of games, but do you enjoy any one genre or title particularly? I try to keep my channel a gaming/tech channel and I find that Minecraft is my favourite game to create content with.

I look forward to seeing you around, consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time, it's where the gamers hand out!

Click here to visit Gaming Discussion"!
I will play almost any game and love it![DOUBLEPOST=1445348513][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom forums @BiotreadYT! Great to have you with us :) We have lots of gaming channels here so you should fit in well. Remember to stay active with the community if you want to get the most out of Freedom and the forums.
Thanks!

Reactions: Danny