zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would have to say my favourite were COD4, MW2 for the online and World at War for the zombies. I shall also get this moved to the discussion section of the forums, as it isn't about collaborations more of asking peoples opinions and discussing them :)

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Yaaas black ops 2, the best mechanics, gameplay, storyline, characters.. I cried. Like a little *****. I still play it lol, my channel has a little black ops 3 but it's mainly BO2... oops
That's awesome and it's the best call of duty in my opinion even though MW3 is up there as well. I can't wait till they make a remastered for that game!

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
I would have to say my favourite were COD4, MW2 for the online and World at War for the zombies. I shall also get this moved to the discussion section of the forums, as it isn't about collaborations more of asking peoples opinions and discussing them :)
Oh okay thank you so much! I bet you can't wait for remastered to take the stage in November?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Oh okay thank you so much! I bet you can't wait for remastered to take the stage in November?
Not really sold on it to be honest, I think they are just doing it as a bit of a money maker, but thats just my opinion. Not sure if I will buy it but who knows.