Resources Boost views and watch hours Qqtube

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
First I want to start by saying I'm not sure if this is allowed here but one resource that I have found incredibly handy in helping to increase my be watch hours and subscribers is QQtube. They are a service that offers low cost services to increase live stream viewers, views, likes, subs. It is a way to help your live streams become more visible. On a recent stream I ended up going for 7 hours but for a little over 2 hours I had roughly 100 viewers and other people organically found the stream and started joining in and it only cost me a few dollars but could lead to a lot of growth. I think that part is the most valuable for streaming channels starting on freedom. Here is a link to the website it is not an affiliate link. I do not get anything from you going and joining them. You however do get a bonus when you sign up to try a service for free.

I wouldn't use this to buy your way to 4000 watch hours unless you have built a base of viewers you're going to waste money and end of losing your monetization a year later if you can't keep up the numbers. However this could be used to end promote yourself in the algorithm to be shown more if relevant.