Gaming BoredMC!

BoredMC

New User
Oct 21, 2015
Hey guys, my name is BoredMC, and I just started my YouTube Channel!
I'm from Washington, but my family moved to Idaho when I was 6.

My friend told me that he had partnered with Freedom awhile back, and I thought it would be a cool idea!
I decided to join the forums because its a good way to grow, meet new friends, and maybe do co-labs!

Being a gamer, I'm inside a lot, so I like playing games such as Minecraft, Halo 4, and Heroes & Generals.
My favorite food would probably be hamburgers. They taste great and they are easy to make!

I started YouTube because its a good way to make friends, practice talking to other people, and its just tons of fun to record and know that people are watching. I hope one day I might be able to grow really big, but I know that it will take a lot of effort and persistence.
I run a gaming channel, where I mostly play Minecraft, although I am planning on starting to record Heroes & Generals soon! My content is usually quick, ranging from 3 - 10 minutes long, while I teach about Command Blocks, do Montages, and play PvP with friends! I upload usually 1 - 2 times every day, and if I miss a day, I make up for it!

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4q3HdANqep2ditTa0DiTlQ (Hope you guys enjoy!)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Welcome to the forums BoredMC! Hopefully you're not too bored with the forums :D

I've been wanting to start playing around with command blocks a bit more, haven't used them for about a year seems like they have changed a lot. Have you tried using the new 1.9 command blocks yet?

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @BoredMC,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Doing collaborations is a really good way to share viewers with another content creator! I've actually been talking to a couple of friends about potential collaborations recently.

Minecraft is one of my all-time-favourite video games, it has been such a huge part of my childhood and I continue to play it here and there because it's one of those games that you can just pick up, play, and then put down immediately when you need to go. I haven't heard of Heroes & Generals but Halo 4 looks like a really awesome game! I wanted to get it a while back but unfortunately I never got around to it, I spend too much time on the PC haha.

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! There you can find other gamers who are interested in talking just about all things gaming.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

Growing your channel to become successful requires a lot of persistence indeed. I've always wanted to be a big YouTuber but haven't really been persistent with my uploads. Part of me wants to do YouTube in order to improve myself and get better at coping with some anxieties but at the same time. I'm curious to know, what is your biggest motivation that drives you to strive for this success? :)

I look forward to seeing you around, keep up that crazy good upload schedule!