VR Brain Frame tech channel

brainframe

New User
Aug 14, 2020
YouTube
Greetings!

We looking channels for collaborations!

BrainFrame — is a channel about science and technology of the future. We are committed to sharing interesting, unusual, and rare information about the technology that affects the development and future of mankind in science and high-tech.

We are team from other countries and creating tech and science content for USA region

Channel Main Topic: Tech, Science, Future

Other ways to contact you: Forum Conversation or email [email protected]

Last edited:

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Greetings!

We looking channels for collaborations!

Greetings!

BrainFrame — is a channel about science and technology of the future. We are committed to sharing interesting, unusual, and rare information about the technology that affects the development and future of mankind in science and high-tech.

We are team from other countries and creating tech and science content for USA region

Channel Main Topic: Tech, Science, Future

Other ways to contact you: Forum Conversation or email [email protected]

So with a channel like yours, how would a collab work? Your channel seems to be a collection of people so how would your channel work with individual creators.

For example: I have my own youtube channel where I am the main focus while your channel is more educational and the main focus are the things you talk about. (Also I'm kinda wondering, why most of your videos have a like to dislike ratio of less than 90%)

Maybe a lot of problems I have is that I'm more of a gaming entertainment channel while you are more educational (also you should probably have your sources in the description of your videos)

(also kinda weird that you put Greetings! in your comment twice)

brainframe

New User
Aug 14, 2020
YouTube
So with a channel like yours, how would a collab work? Your channel seems to be a collection of people so how would your channel work with individual creators.

For example: I have my own youtube channel where I am the main focus while your channel is more educational and the main focus are the things you talk about. (Also I'm kinda wondering, why most of your videos have a like to dislike ratio of less than 90%)

Maybe a lot of problems I have is that I'm more of a gaming entertainment channel while you are more educational (also you should probably have your sources in the description of your videos)

(also kinda weird that you put Greetings! in your comment twice)

We looking for channels with similar directions. Together we can create videos about interest topics for each other.