- Jul 26, 2022
Ladies, stick rigidly to this pre-wedding diet and follow the bridal beauty tips provided by Nth Sense for glowing skin, and don’t make compromises on your food choices if you pine for the greatest glow on your skin on your big day.
- Start your day with a glass of lukewarm water mixed with lemon juice. You can also drink a cup of green tea or mix some crushed mint for a special flavor in your lemon water.
- Have fruit or home-made vegetable soup (no packet soups) whenever you feel hungry
- Include pulses or grilled fish, one piece of chicken, low-fat probiotic curd, salad, green vegetables, and wholegrain cereals, to make your lunch or dinner healthy.
- Containing Omega, fatty acids, which make our hair and skin shiny and healthier, make sure you consume walnuts on daily basis.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.