• Total voters

akaFrost

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2016
East Coast
localhost
YouTube
Clickbait, clickbait clickbait! Well, not really. This is a really cool device and I had to pick it up from amazon because of the price and the absolute obscurity. Can you get sick if you use this? Sure, and it's probably going to be terminal because of the plastic fumes. But humidifiers are good things to have, and they sure do help you feel better! This is a new style video for me, and I am very pleased the way it came out. My audio is coming straight from my t5 and I need to change that as soon as possible.

Otherwise, I am very excited to introduce some new content for my channel, the hardest part is my comfort level talking into a camera, but it's getting much better.

Anyways, let me know what y'all think!

Reactions: XGO INJECTION

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
canon t5? What was your ISO at? Seems very grainy for even an entry level DSLR. If it's lighting you need then pick up a cheap pair of umbrella lights, under $40 and trust me, it makes a bigger difference than you'd ever expect. You can shoot at lower ISOs, faster shutter speed, etc, and it makes everything look nicer overall

X

XGO INJECTION

Clickbait, clickbait clickbait! Well, not really. This is a really cool device and I had to pick it up from amazon because of the price and the absolute obscurity. Can you get sick if you use this? Sure, and it's probably going to be terminal because of the plastic fumes. But humidifiers are good things to have, and they sure do help you feel better! This is a new style video for me, and I am very pleased the way it came out. My audio is coming straight from my t5 and I need to change that as soon as possible.

Otherwise, I am very excited to introduce some new content for my channel, the hardest part is my comfort level talking into a camera, but it's getting much better.

Anyways, let me know what y'all think!

Haha good video

akaFrost

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2016
East Coast
localhost
YouTube
canon t5? What was your ISO at? Seems very grainy for even an entry level DSLR. If it's lighting you need then pick up a cheap pair of umbrella lights, under $40 and trust me, it makes a bigger difference than you'd ever expect. You can shoot at lower ISOs, faster shutter speed, etc, and it makes everything look nicer overall

Yeah, It was my mistake this time using DSLR controller as an external view. It defaults to auto. The 18-55 kit is also awful, so even if I saturate the scene enough, it barely shows. I definitely need to work on lighting, and I have one umbrella already. I was going to pick up a second, but we were out of stock, so I gotta wait till more come in.

Thanks for the suggestions and the reply!

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
Yeah, It was my mistake this time using DSLR controller as an external view. It defaults to auto. The 18-55 kit is also awful, so even if I saturate the scene enough, it barely shows. I definitely need to work on lighting, and I have one umbrella already. I was going to pick up a second, but we were out of stock, so I gotta wait till more come in.

Thanks for the suggestions and the reply!
Ahh yeah. I usually hook it up to my monitor via a mini HDMI just to make sure everything is running fine. Even on Auto it should be OK, maybe canon's auto is different than Nikon.

Canon doesn't have 60fps like nikon does tho so we're still better Kappa /s