Community calls to action......

hey, guys, I have a question that I kinda already know the answer to but I am asking to reaffirm what I am already thinking.

do calls to action really work? if you don't know a "call to action" is when we tell the viewer to hit the like button or subscribe.

I think the main reason very few people like, comment or subscribe to my channel is that I don't as if yet use any calls to action.

Id likes to know what are everyone else's thoughts on this.

thank you

Scott

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would say they can have mixed results and really depends more on your audience rather than on your call to arms

RockieGO

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2015
USA
RockieGO.com
YouTube
Rockiego
i have a lot of likes and Subs. but really any comments. I ask for them, but like it was said before its up to the "audience" on what they do.
I still say "Be sure to Like, Comment, and Subscribe!!" at the some of my endings.
think it depends on you Sub level, little channel nothing to say, but when your big Sub and people watch and read. everyone has something to say. to knock you down or harassment of some sort.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I myself am reminded of like a video sometimes when someone asks me to in a video, but I don't think it really affects how often I get likes. I really think the quality of the video and also if it features any big opinions is the best way to spark comments and reactions. My most popular video is a terrible old video I did on dragons from different series and because I said one would win, it sparked a civil war in the comments and has 10k views. All my other videos that aren't so... 'controversial' haha dont have as many reactions