YouTube Can my monetization disable because of invalid click on ads.

Ankit Hooda

New User
Dec 13, 2016
Recently my friend's adsense account was banned because of some repeated clicking on ads on his videos (probably by some hater). He was monetized by adsense.
I'm monetized by freedom and currently I've unlinked my adsense account from youtube. So if some hater repeatedly clicks on ads on my videos, then will freedom disable my monetization? Does adsense still has power on my channel's monetization? Am I safe from "click bombing" attacks on ads while I'm partnered with freedom?

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Well, i don't think you should have problems unless your hater watches your videos and clicks on ads from your IP adress haha :)
You are pretty much safe unless you click on your own ads. He actually adds revenue to you if he clicks on your ads ^^

D

Deleted member 137653

It is an offense that could lead to the termination of your YouTube partnership program or even your channel.

RF Daniel

New User
Jan 25, 2017
Recently my friend's adsense account was banned because of some repeated clicking on ads on his videos (probably by some hater). He was monetized by adsense.
I'm monetized by freedom and currently I've unlinked my adsense account from youtube. So if some hater repeatedly clicks on ads on my videos, then will freedom disable my monetization? Does adsense still has power on my channel's monetization? Am I safe from "click bombing" attacks on ads while I'm partnered with freedom?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above just because you are monetised as part of a network it doesn't mean that you are safe from your monetisation being disabled due to invalid clicks or activity that is deemed unacceptable by Adsense. They (meaning adsense and Freedom) take accusations like this very seriously and if you are found to be doing things against the agreed upon terms and conditions it could lead to your monetisation being permanently disabled on your current channel, you being banned from participating in the Adsense scheme (so you can never monetise content on YouTube) and can even lead to you being permanently banned from creating any kind of account on YouTube / other services that have the Adsense scheme.