Review4Review Can you help me? :)

FanSte

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2017
YouTube
My name is, as you can see, Stefan. I'm recording gameplay, tutorials, etc. Well, the problem is here, I'm stuck at 190-220 subscribers, I cant move from that numbers. I'm trying to promote my videos, my channel, but seems that it doesn't help a lot.
Well, I can review and check out your channel, but before I do that, you have to do the same thing to me. Check my channel out, leave a like and comment or something and sub if you like it. Then, comment down and I will check back yours.

Thank you!

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
While checking on your channel it has something to do with your content, probably more editing effects such as montages, rages, sound effects, proper tags, descriptions, catchy thumbnails. And most important is you interacting with your subscribers.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
wel the first thing I noticed is that you use music in your vids now its not a bad thing to do and people will stay for the music but do keep in mind that music is linked to music tastest and if I a person who doesnt like the music findsd your channel they will give it a pass so it might be something you have to think about. your thumbnails arent the best, you might want to look into that too. these are the things I noticed. I hope this helps and to hear what you think of the mess that Icall content soon

East Lantic

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
Error 404 - User not found
YouTube
The first thing i see when i go on your channel is that the thumbnails looks a bit unprofessional, i personally wouldn't click a video with a bad thumbnail. I can't make up what the video is about when i see your titles, you add a lot of hooks which makes me confused. Just try to summarize the video in a few worth instead of deviding the title.