VLOG ChandlaahVlogs

Chandlaah1

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
Hi my name is Chandler, I've been a youtuber since 2011, I've had many different channels about different things. I used to make Call of Duty videos, but that was no longer my passion, so I began vlogging and my vlogs are unique and different than most vloggers because I like to incorporate different things in my vlogs such as sports, video games and such. I hope you guys and girls will take the time to check out my channel! It is called ChandlaahVlogs

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , Welcome to freedom :)

you can meet a lot of nice people here and discuss a a lot of topics as well !

how has vlogging been for you so far ?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Chandler, I've been a youtuber since 2011, I've had many different channels about different things. I used to make Call of Duty videos, but that was no longer my passion, so I began vlogging and my vlogs are unique and different than most vloggers because I like to incorporate different things in my vlogs such as sports, video games and such. I hope you guys and girls will take the time to check out my channel! It is called ChandlaahVlogs
Heya Chandler, what kind of channels did you have in the past? My passion used to be martial arts, but I've taken a break from that. How are your videos unique, aside from the subject matter?

Chandlaah1

Rising User
Mar 27, 2016
I used to have a Call of Duty channel and a Minecraft channel. My channel is unique because I like to record certain things in my vlogs that most vloggers wouldn't.