Channel Art Template

D

Deleted member 86350

I made this channel art template for fun cause I was really bored. Also because I wanted to start selling my templates for actual money this time (I've made free channel arts and logos in the past).

Can I ask you guys something? What's the best website to advertise graphic design or even better, set up a graphic design shop?

It's sorta... kinda... possibly still a work in progress. I had a good idea overall of what the result will look like but I lost it and it became this. Not my best work but it is a project I made for fun anyways. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Not sure where the best place for selling templates would be (Probably here on freedom forums) but people usually do not want to pay for templates, they'd want their own personalized banner (or if it was a template then a group of them) Have a wonderful day! :)

D

Deleted member 86350

Not sure where the best place for selling templates would be (Probably here on freedom forums) but people usually do not want to pay for templates, they'd want their own personalized banner (or if it was a template then a group of them) Have a wonderful day! :)
Yea, I thought of that at first. That's why I made my creations free at first. I got dozens of requests when I made that post. I've actually recently made a post about my creations and uh-hum... the charges... and to no surprise, I got no requests : https://freedom.community.tm/threads/channel-arts-and-logos.218418/

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Aw that sucks :c You seem to make good GFX so what I'd suggest is check the forums regularly to see when somebody makes a paid request for GFX and try to be the first one to reply (They'll be more likely to stick to having you create their GFX as opposed to you being the 3rd or 4th person to offer them GFX) so that you can start discussing what they'd like before anybody else can try to do the same. Good luck with it anyways man! :)

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Yea, I thought of that at first. That's why I made my creations free at first. I got dozens of requests when I made that post. I've actually recently made a post about my creations and uh-hum... the charges... and to no surprise, I got no requests : https://freedom.community.tm/threads/channel-arts-and-logos.218418/
What people mostly want is free here which sucks for us designers because we work hard for our work just to give them away for free really sucks

D

Deleted member 86350

What people mostly want is free here which sucks for us designers because we work hard for our work just to give them away for free really sucks
Pretty much. I've heard of this website called sellfy.com. I'm not sure if it's good as a small source of income though. The prices there have no limit apparently, which means for e.g., a banner art can go up to $10000 (I've seen it before :/ ) . Bad admins I guess.

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Pretty much. I've heard of this website called sellfy.com. I'm not sure if it's good as a small source of income though. The prices there have no limit apparently, which means for e.g., a banner art can go up to $10000 (I've seen it before :/ ) . Bad admins I guess.
I might check it out and see