Channel Art

Seagull on a Church Top

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
North East of England
YouTube
Looks nice man, I would suggest to stay away from using the rainbow gradient and instead switch it out to your channel colour scheme, from what i can see red and black seems to work so if you maybe add a red outer glow instead of the rainbow I think it could look better, also try and add some depth using the drop shadow tool

Reactions: Nuke

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Good Job! I sense this is inspired by VanossGaming :D Instead of stroke's you could use a drop shadow or a dark outer glow :)

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Good Job! I sense this is inspired by VanossGaming :D Instead of stroke's you could use a drop shadow or a dark outer glow :)

Yeah it's inspired by VanossGaming but, I may change it because I'll end up getting hate for it.

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
This looks pretty good actually! The text and background are simple enough that a rainbow gradient outline isn't jarring at all and instead sits fairly well! This doesn't mean this couldn't use some work though.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Center the type in the image. Right now it's weirdly off-center and it feels somewhat wrong to the eye. Don't be afraid to leave a little more empty space if need be.

2. The lighting of both of the characters used in the image are vastly different which makes the entire banner look thrown together instead of planned. Play with your color balance and some other things to try to make them look more unified.

3. If you do want to keep a rainbow outline, you have to make sure all of your branding matches somehow without overloading too many colors into small spaces like an icon. There are various ways of solving this but I think I'll let you decide that.