Official Channel Checkup's on request

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello wonderful Freedom Family

Just wanted to share a juicy piece of information with you, that hasn't been announced on the Freedom YouTube channel yet (or indeed very widely) yet, and that is requesting a channel checkup from one of Freedom's Partner Management Team (FPMT)

Now who's excited for this???

I can definitely say I am, and I am also a bit confused about why this hasn't been advertised that much yet, as I will be shouting about this for some time

So I suppose I really should get around to telling you all about this, as I guess that's why you clicked on this thread and suffered through my rambling so far.

Well here goes then.

I think the above screenshot sums it up pretty nicely, as this was taken from the actual Twitter post. For those of you who wish to keep reading though the Channel Checkup is being supplied by Freedom's Partner Management Team or FPMT as I'm going to refer to them from now. So FPMT is starting to conduct channel reviews by request, which are effective for channels who
- feel like they have hit a roadblock or just want a fresh perspective
- understand that lasting results take dedicated and ongoing effort
- keep an open mind to trying different strategies

So I bet your all asking yourself, how you request for one of these reviews, well all you need to do is fill in the form that will be linked - HERE

- After that FPMT will then send you your finished channel checkup via email, which will provide feedback on your channel and suggestions for improvement.

FPMT will work on getting back to you as soon as they can, during this time please try and refrain from contacting Support about your channel checkup status as they don't have access to this information. FPMT will also try and answer any follow up questions that you have, time permitting, as well as link you to a document that has more in depth information and further tips - which I will also link HERE

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
That's a pretty awesome thing to see being done! (Especially considering you get it by the people actually interested in you earning more money through growing your channel ;)) On to hoping it won't be another one of these started Freedom! Projects that just end up dying out after the hype...

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That's a pretty awesome thing to see being done! (Especially considering you get it by the people actually interested in you earning more money through growing your channel ;)) On to hoping it won't be another one of these started Freedom! Projects that just end up dying out after the hype...
Well let's hope not, it should be rather good depending on how well they can advertise it. I'm hoping they can also link this in the Freedom dashboard as well, and mention it on the main channel but you never know

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Well let's hope not, it should be rather good depending on how well they can advertise it. I'm hoping they can also link this in the Freedom dashboard as well, and mention it on the main channel but you never know
I wouldn't know who'd make the video for the channel anymore, George is busy running around between sponsors and building a new dev team, Anthony left... How about we just send you to make a video on it? ;)

And let's be real here, the Freedom! Dashboard isn't really a place to find features. Most people visit it once a month to frantically await payments and that's about it lol

But hey, it's a pretty sick project, I can't complain

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I wouldn't know who'd make the video for the channel anymore, George is busy running around between sponsors and building a new dev team, Anthony left... How about we just send you to make a video on it? ;)

And let's be real here, the Freedom! Dashboard isn't really a place to find features. Most people visit it once a month to frantically await payments and that's about it lol

But hey, it's a pretty sick project, I can't complain
I would gladly make the video about it if I felt it would be good enough, however I shall leave this in the hands of the team more capable than I. Also I'm not too sure if they are working on this already or not, hopefully I haven't spoiled some big announcement or anything. The whole process with the FPMT is rather quick as well I had some feedback and it took them around 2 days I think so it should be worthwhile to our partners