Request Channel Review

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I was wondering if I could get a review of my channel. Looking for insights on design, quality, enjoyment.
link: www.youtube.com/bigdaddysgaming

Thank you, for all the help
Your introduction video comes off almost scripted when you're telling people about your channel. I definitely suck at doing that myself, hah. When it comes to art, you should get something personalized, that people will instantly recognize that it's you, and your channel. Using custom thumbnails that are eye-catching, works great too!

bigdaddyg

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2015
Maine
YouTube
bigdaddysgaming
Your introduction video comes off almost scripted when you're telling people about your channel. I definitely suck at doing that myself, hah. When it comes to art, you should get something personalized, that people will instantly recognize that it's you, and your channel. Using custom thumbnails that are eye-catching, works great too!

thank you for that insight. I really appreciate it. You are right on the intro I did take the time to think about want I wanted to say in it. Thank you again

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
thank you for that insight. I really appreciate it. You are right on the intro I did take the time to think about want I wanted to say in it. Thank you again
No worries at all, I'm glad that I was able to help in some way. If you need anything else in the future, let us all know. We love to help ^^