Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
I would really appreciate some feedback c:
youtube.com/memogamings
As for you:
Your videos are ok. I like how you give bit of a funny clip before your intro, gives an insight into the video and is really nice to have. In your latest minecraft video your friend seems to have some audio issues? I'm not sure if that's on your end or his but try to sort it out if possible. Your banner is pretty cool, but doesn't match your avatar, try to make one of them match the other and it will look really nice c:
Most of your thumbnails are nice, but some of them are way too crowded and the text is hard to read. Always bear in mind how small the thumbnail will be on many different devices or computer screens, and try to keep text to a minimum- just not to over-crowd things. As for your commentary, there are a lot of funny things, but also a lot of kinda boring things, try to edit them out or fill the empty gaps with something. Whether its music, meme's, text, images, a jump cut, anything. Fill it and make it exciting for people to watch!
Overall a nice channel and I can see where your going with it. Keep going!

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I would really appreciate some feedback c:
youtube.com/memogamings
As for you:
Your videos are ok. I like how you give bit of a funny clip before your intro, gives an insight into the video and is really nice to have. In your latest minecraft video your friend seems to have some audio issues? I'm not sure if that's on your end or his but try to sort it out if possible. Your banner is pretty cool, but doesn't match your avatar, try to make one of them match the other and it will look really nice c:
Most of your thumbnails are nice, but some of them are way too crowded and the text is hard to read. Always bear in mind how small the thumbnail will be on many different devices or computer screens, and try to keep text to a minimum- just not to over-crowd things. As for your commentary, there are a lot of funny things, but also a lot of kinda boring things, try to edit them out or fill the empty gaps with something. Whether its music, meme's, text, images, a jump cut, anything. Fill it and make it exciting for people to watch!
Overall a nice channel and I can see where your going with it. Keep going!
Thanks for the review man! I don't know wether to switch up to Minecraft profile pic or change my banner cos I do more than MC

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube